Bossypants

by Bossypants

Anyone else not have any idea about her scar until they read this book?
Is this a good book to read?
Is this good at all???
Start your review of Bossypants!
Maineville, OH
Love everything Tina Fey is in or writes! She's amazing and this book was great! I highly recommend this to everyone!
LAKELAND, FL
Tina Fey is known for being absolutely hilarious and this writing of hers is no different. Such an entertaining read!
Tecate, CA
Read it and loved it, it was really funny and a really good way to know one of my favorite actresses from alll times.
I love Tina Fay! She's so funny and her book made me laugh out loud! Definitely one of the funnier books I have read,
Arab, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Got this book as a gift and fell in love with it. I laughed and I cried. Definitely a must have book! Love Tina fey!
Wayne, PA
So funny! So engaging, Tina fey once again proves she is a powerhouse and an incredible role model for young girls.
Very huge fan of tina! Especially from the SNL days! Her book does not disappointment just aS HILARIOUS as she is
Toronto, OH
Love Tina Fey, she's hilarious. I got this book for Christmas and I couldn't put it down. Tina Fey cracks me up.
Merritt Is, FL
I have not yet read this however Tina Fey is hilarious and I have a hard time believing she could do any wrong...
Bloomingdale, IL
This book was better than i expected. It was funny and kept my interest throughout. I hope Tina Fey writes more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...