BY HUGO BOSS

Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this cologne for my husband and It smell so good on him. He got compliments when we went out to a party. I recommend every man try this cologne.
Sheri N.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He uses it on the daily and thinks it's fresh. It's also useful for formal events or just everyday.
Tiffany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great! It lasts all day so there is no need to reapply. It is a bit expensive, but worth it.
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great! it is a really great gift idea !
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Smells so good! Rich, seductive and masculine. Perfect gift for husbands, fathers and brothers.
Estrella C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells great and not so expensive at all really like it Love de fragrance
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my little brother for Christmas and he absolutely loves it. Its long lasting, smells amazing, and is a little strong but it settles down. I would wear this cologne if I didn't want to smell like a man. I would definitely reccomend this.
Simone Lopes Mendes Dias M.
Montes claros
Queria dar a presente pro meu esposo Mas gostaria de saber antes e comprar o cheiro e amadeirado ou cítrico suave ou doce
Lila L.
I love it!I bought for my father and he liked it very much....i also wear it!!!!long lasting