BOSS ORANGE by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ & BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ

by Hugo Boss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BOSS ORANGE by Hugo Boss EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ & BODY LOTION 6.7 OZ!
How would you rate this product?
This is the latest that I tried from Hugo Boss for her....its not as good as Hugo Boss Femme ( love it !). But, absolutely this is great fragrance is not overpowering and it has definitely a citrusy scent which can be worn every day.
Bogota
The entire orange range from hugo boss has been my signature scent for years now. I love how fresh it feels without been too sweet.
No other perfume has lasted for so long within my favorites. I can´t get enough of it.
I was bought this gift set as a gift and I love this smell so much. It is such a beautiful smell and feels great wearing this on a night out. I love the body lotion too it smells just like the perfume and sinks into skin nicely. I would recumbent this product and think it is a great gift idea. Xoxo, IdleGirl
This perfume was gifted to me on a birthday and I loved the citrus scent. It’s perfect if you enjoy fruity perfumes. I loved it and it’s very long lasting too.

Looking for your answer?