Boss Ma Vie by Hugo Boss for Women - 2.5 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Lena S.Boss Ma Vie by Hugo Boss for Women - 2.5 oz EDP Spray uploaded by Margit Arnadóttir N.

BY HUGO BOSS

Boss Ma Vie by Hugo Boss for Women - 2.5 oz EDP Spray see more...

Christy S.
Texas City, TX
My husband actually picked this out for me and he nailed it! I love the light fresh and citrus smell that this is. I do have to reapply mid day because it is so light but it is perfect because you don’t risk over powering someone .
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is in my top five perfumes. I think this perfume is very under rated. It’s a beautiful long lasting floral sent. It is a mature sent and I would not recommend this for a teenage girl. However the price point is also a good one for the amount of perfume. The bottle is nice and simple. Overall very satisfied.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This is expensive as could be, but, let me explain why its worth it! I got the pleasure to talk with the company itself about this scent specifically a year ago (doesnt affect my review). The price comes from the main ingredient - cactus oil. The company paid a good chunk of change to paten the lightly sweet, strong and sparkling scent mainly derived from a rare cactus, so it lasts longer on you're skin! 8 to 10 hours to be exact! Its an elegant, young and unique scent. Its almost hard to describe. If you happen to find a tester when you're out shopping, take a wif. You'll love it as so many others do! They also have one in a black bottle, same scent just much much sweeter..
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
❤❤ OMG ❤❤
Really Really I wish I could rating it with 100 STARS

😍 It's my favorite summer's perfume 😍 sooooo fresh and nice it's make me relax ..

am using it since 3 years ❤❤❤
ellie🌻 J.
Eastern Avenue, Sheffield
This perfume is absolutely gorgeous! I received this as a Christmas gift and I can honestly say it was one of the best gifts I received that year.

The perfume is quite floral however is a very subtle scent ( by this I mean it is definitely not one of those obnoxious vinegar smelling perfumes). The scent lasts a long time which means you rarely have to re-apply it.

The packaging is very feminine and beautiful however simple it may be. It is very easy to carry around in a handbag and it’s amazing quality.

The price is a little more than affordable however the product is definitely worth the price a million times over.
PJ A.
Halstead, Essex
I have the white, black and now this of this collection and none have let me down, they are all delicate, intrinsic and wonderfully aromatic at the same time. This one the most warming of them all and definitely one for the girliest of girls
Lena S.
birkerød, copenhagen
It smells good, but not my favorite kind of perfumes. It's a bit strong for me maybe. But I can recommend for those who loves strong perfumes. The packaging is nice as well.
Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
Love love love this fragrance - honestly, it's just beautiful. Very girly and summery, it's a fragrance that you instantly recognise. It is a strong fragrance but not overpowering and it is long lasting. A bottle lasts about 9 months for me and I would absolutely buy this again - it's in my top 5, plus the bottle is pink - perfect!
bouchra e.
I m love this fragrance. It smells amazing. It s not sweet or overpowering. It s my favourite. I have a lot of its samples because I can afford it right now. But i will buy the full-size because I m in love 💕
Bethany R.
One of my favourite perfumes. The smell is beautiful. Get a lot of people asking what it is as they can still smell it later on in the day. The bottle itself lasts a long time so it is good value for money.
Ahlem C.
Sousse
Hey everybody try it and ull fall in love ❤❤❤