Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray

by Hugo Boss

I'm looking for a new Cologne for my SO. Is this a long lasting fragrance or will it fade before the night is over?
What's the intention for this product l, what's it used for?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray!
faraday road, slough
Such a nice and strong scent that stays all day long I'm a repeat user of this products as i love it so much!!! There isnt a way i would improve this product as its just perfect even after washing I still could smell the perfume
Buen producto me gusto mucho, huele muy bien, dura todo el día, no necesito rocear muchas veces en mi y mi ropa porque el olor queda durante todo el día y noche. Es ideal para las tarde-Noche. Lo utilizo en cada momento especial y mas en las fiestas. Gracias.
calle 4 local 5-29 Patiecitos
Una de mis favoritas porque se adapta al ph de mi piel, y siento que por más que realice muchas actividades en el día me siento perfumada y segura... Muy pocos perfumes logran ese efecto en las personas así que la recomiendo al 100%
8269 nw 66th street - USS 1767
Les comrnto que siempre la quise tener y cuando llego el momento. No me duro casi en cada momento me la queria aplicar.  Aparte de que es muy fina es muy inpactante su aroma es intenso pero tampoco ordinario es.  Perfecta para tus ocaciones
Portugal
I really like this perfume. I think it's amazing and suits someone who has a lot of character. Its scent is very intense, as the name indicates. I prefer to use this fragrance during winter days, generally during night time. As top notes it has spices and orange blossom. For middle notes: vanilla and rose. And, finally, the base notes include sandalwood, amber and patchouli. Not everyone loves this, therefore I'd recommend getting a sample and trying it on your own skin, before buying the full size. :-)
I was given Hugo Boss for Women for Christmas.  It smells very heavy, for me if it was a lighter fragrance I would like it more. It comes in a gorgeous bottle, which I do like, but it's just too strong of a scent for me.  I would not  recommend it for that reason.
Lanark, Lanark
Love anything from Hugo Boss, this perfume makes me feel confident ideal to wear anytime day or night, leaves a lovely scent not too overpowering for hrs on end,definitely a favourite of mine
this product is really good I recommend everyone to buy it! I love that it is a good brand that I also fascinate and influential provide everything to be able to buy products as it really worth it, this brand I really like I think it's one of my favorites I think all love Haha
1,343 reviews
I love the original scent, each perfume has their own personality, definitely long lasting! Everyone has different body chemistry, so keep in mind this is definitely not just a smell, it is an accessory which adds to your character. Bold, beautiful, and captivating!
yfgjk
the smell is floral and insanely good. i'd recommend it to everyone. whenever i'm buying perfume for myself or someone else, hugo boss is one of my top picks