Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray

by Hugo Boss

I'm looking for a new Cologne for my SO. Is this a long lasting fragrance or will it fade before the night is over?
What's the intention for this product l, what's it used for?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray!
El Paso, TX
This product is great I got from a gift a it smells incredible is one of my favorites.
I love it, its aroma is amazing, I filled every place to go with this scent.
I love it, its aroma is amazing, I filled every place to go with this scent.
Gente é muito bom mesmo viu podem comprar sem se arrepender é muito bom mesmo
Gente é muito bom mesmo viu podem comprar sem se arrepender é muito bom mesmo
Doha
2,012 reviews
This reminds me of my college days, this and the Deep Red both are the same with slight difference in spiciness as the name goes this is Intense. Used to be my signature scent back in the days. Loved it ,it opens with a very fruity note but the more prevalent ones are the florals, jasmine and rose, also there is a touch of delightful rich spices sandalwood and patchouli but it ends in a slightly sweeter note of vanilla which is my favorite. Can still remember as it was Totally awesome. Loved to wear it due to its richness, sweet and spicy scent as it adds femininity to any ensemble you choose to wear. Longevity is several hours and good to go in all seasons. Even the packaging is kind of beautiful and Intense. Warm, modern ,strong, sensual, mysterious and long lasting, it's what I love!
Beautiful bottle and fantastic scent. I loved every last spritz from my bottle! I would recommend to people who enjoy a luxurious sensual scent. I would love it if they came out with a roller ball for this scent! I am strongly considering buying another bottle after I am out of my current scent.
Tbilisi
Hugo Boss Intense is the fragrance of Winter! starting from the middle of Autumn I slowly switch from Hugo Boss orange to Intense and it has complete strength and feel of Winter, once I discovered this perfume years ago I've been facing winter with the best perfume :)
london
Packaging and the bottle feel and look like very good quality, really does stand out. Good smell, it is a deeper scent than the Hugo boss deep red, similar scent notes. Is a feminine scent but not flowerly. fragrance doesn't last very long.
41 Thomas St, Enfield
This is a very fresh yet dark scent. It’s more of a unisex scent in my opinion and smells very professional. I have been complimented on this scent multiple times
Newcastle, UK
Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Leanne H.
Hugo Boss Intense for women is absolutely gorgeous. I’m so glad to have received a sample from Latest in Beauty or I may never have discovered it, imagine that! The peachy scent is beautiful and makes me feel so feminine, I love it.
East sussex
I first tired Hugo Boss on holiday several years ago, since then Hugo Boss has become my firm favourite. Boss intense is quite a spicy, mixed with vanilla aroma. It is perfect for nights out or holidays as it is quite an intense aroma