Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray

by Hugo Boss

I'm looking for a new Cologne for my SO. Is this a long lasting fragrance or will it fade before the night is over?
What's the intention for this product l, what's it used for?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Boss Intense by Hugo Boss Eau De Parfum Spray!
Washington
I’m a huge fan of Hugo boss. The scents are always rich but never overpowering. They’re statement scents that, in my opinion, tell a little about your character and socioeconomic status lol. It’s long lasting and a little goes a long way. This is for the grown and sexy
GUYS I LOVE THIS PERFUME! I have tried a lot of different scents and this one is by far my favorite. The bottle is so cute and the scent makes me feel sexy. Exactly me. I think it has been discontinued however and I need it back please!!!
Spring, TX
I just love the smell of this perfume!! It smells so amazing! If you love floral scents you'll love this perfume!! I also like that it seems to last a really long time! I also get compliments when I use this perfume!!
Caldwell, NJ
What can I say? I just bought my second bottle of this parfum and I really like it! It tastes really good in my skin and I feel it lasts for more than 6 hours which is is great for me cause I work all day! I would recommend that for everyone that wants a good parfum!
Jersey City, NJ
A deep perfume with a hint of sweetness! this is a perfect day-to-night perfume and will linger for hours! if you like YSL Black Opium or Armani Si, this is a perfect everyday dupe.
Watsonville, CA
very expensive, but also very nice things that they sell. i do feel like they are ripping people off by sellling items that you could buy at other stores for cheaper. the perfume sucks not worth it to smelly and gave me a headache
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bought this for my father in law as a birthday present and he liked it a whole lot. Everyone I saw him he had it on. He says it's long lasting
lacrosse
this was such a high quality product i loved it and the smell is fantastic id definitly buy this again and the price was decent