BY BOSMERE

Manage your garden waste easier with a medium-sized pop-up garden refuse bag. This reusable yard bag will hold up to 70 lbs. Of grass clippings, leaves, loose twigs and more from your yard as you get it ready for winter. It works well in the garden too. The yard bag has a sturdy steel spring that helps it pop up and stay up on it own. It scrunches down and stays compressed with simple yet durable toggle clasps for easy storage. Plus, it has built-in handles for carrying it around your lawn and garden. see more...

Mary Ann M.
Littleton, NH
I have one of theses and I use it for all sorts of outdoor chores! I use it to collect and carry firewood. I use it to collect leave, cut brush and weeds. I also use it to carry compost from bed to bed where my wheelbarrow is to large.
They are made of a material that is strong enough to carry the big stuff. I've been dragging mine around for a few years now and it hasn't worn out yet.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super handy especially when you need to carry it with you has you do yard work!!!
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH
I actually bought myself four of these. They work really well with Christmas decorations. also I use it to stack up my roll wrap gift wrap. very convenient to get towards that in your storage area. one of these I have outside to use to collect my recycle cans. great product and will recommend with enthusiasm.
Andrea E.
Cambridge, ON
This makes outdoor gardening such a breeze. Very easy to store and doesn't take up to much space at all.