BY BOSLEY

Bosley Revive Nourishing Shampoo for Visibly Thinning / Color-Treated Hair. This gentle shampoo cleanses the scalp of DHT and environmental residue that can contribute to hair loss, creating an optimal scalp environment for healthier, thicker-looking hair. Bosley Revive Nourishing Shampoo is designed to address the specific needs of people with thinning hair and has been proven in clinical studies to be an effective solution to the problem of weak and thinning hair. Infused with Bosley's unique ingredient blend, Bosley Revive Nourishing Shampoo will leave hair looking fuller, thicker and more resilient. see more...

• Does this product give your hair volume ?2 Answers
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I have been using both the shampoo and conditioner with the volume treatment as well and while I haven't noticed a ton of new growth it has only been a month. However I have a rather greasy scalp and I have noticed that my hair is not as greasy as it used to be.
Penny S.
I have used the Bosley shampoo and conditioner for thinning/color-treated hair for over a year. I am very happy with the results. My hair is noticeably thicker and healthier. The product also gives my hair volume. Love it!
Nurse B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This shampoo made a VISIBLE difference in my thinning hair almost immediately, AND the sulfate-free formula is safe for my color/treated hair while still providing a nice lather. Also, it smells great, unlike other shampoos for thinning hair. I highly recommend this shampoo if you have thinning, color-treated hair!
Emilia F.
Federal Way, WA
Great quality and definitely worth the money I would highly recommend this to a friend it really did make a difference
Tenzing S.
Used this shampoo when I dyed my hair and it was good but not to the point where I would recommend it to other people.
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Me gusta ese champú porque no me saca el color y siempre me deja el pelo limpio y sedoso y por eso me gusta
Maria C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This shampoo is excellent. It really stops your hair from falling. Better than Nioxin.
Raycheal T.
Hemet, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product give your hair volume ?

back