BY BOSLEY PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Professional Strength Visibly Thinning Color-Treated Hair Bosley®, the most recognized hair restoration brand in the world, has created Professional Strength for thicker fuller hair.  Bos Revive haircare reconditions hair & rejuvenates the scalp.  Sulfate-free Nourishing Shampoo removes toxins such as D.H.T. .  The LifeXtend complex contains Saw Palmetto Extract that helps promote healthy follicles.  Pentapeptides help stimulate production of root-strengthening Keratin Protein.  Soy Amino Acids help restore strength, thickness & volume.  Vegetable Protein helps fortify hair shafts.  Plankton Extract helps protect from photo-aging, frequent washing & damage from brushing. ColorKeeper helps extend color. Cruelty-Free Vegan ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Bosley Inc. and are not a lic see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristen P.
Review for: Non more...
This particular shampoo was not for me. It had a mint smell however didn’t feel too bad on my hair however my hair felt greasy pretty quickly after washing it I would not buy again
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
Sam as another product I switch between I find I have a lot less hair fallout while I'm using this which is awesome as I have pics and suffer from severe hair thinning.

back