Bosley Hair Thickening Fibers

by Bosley

Hair Thickening Fibers - Easy application...Just shake, spray and go!Bosley Professional Strength Thickening Fibers are keratin fibers that bond securely to existing hair to blend and cover thinning and low density areas of hair for instant volume, thickness and fullness. Temporarily covers up roots and gray between color treatments. Long lasting, stays in place through humidity, wind and perspiration.Also use Bosley Professional Strength Non-Aerosol Hairspray & FiberHold Spray to provide extra durability and longer lasting results.Vegan, sulfate-free, paraben-free & phthalate-freeAll Bosley Pro products are Bosley Inc Doctor recommendedNo animal testing - Hair Thickening Fibers

anyone use this before? do you guys see a difference?
Does this help with super fine hair to make it thicker?Bosley Hair Thickening Fibers
Does this actually work??
Start your review of Bosley Hair Thickening Fibers!
Isabelle L.
Moncton
I'd love to give this a try me and my boyfriend find are hair is always missing a Lil volume I feel like this could help and it's affordable aswell
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Ok, so I have the world's FINEST hair. I've also got noticeable hair loss due to stress. I use this to cover that hair loss. I dust it in the spot where you can see my scalp and WALLLLAAAA, it looks like I have all my hair!!! It also doesn't rub onto my pillows as much as other hair fibers/sprays do. I buy mine at Ulta!!
Tia H.
Like it don't love it , I feel like it's pricey for what you get out of it. It does make your hair look thick and full, but it also likes to clump together.