BY BOSLEY

A mild weightless volumizing conditioner- Contains LifeXtend Complex to hydrate hair & consolidate hair follicles-Shields hair from UV rays over-washing & damage caused by brushing-Adds body volume & shine to hair- Stimulates scalp & soothes dryness flaking & itching-Hair appears fuller thicker & healthier looking-Perfect for normal to fine non color-treated hair Product Line: Bosley Professional Strength - Bos DefenseProduct Size: 1000ml/33.8oz see more...

Elinor A.
I'm always skeptical of these infomercial type products but this one looks like it is actually working. I've been using all three products on average about 4 times a week for the past few months and it looks like my hair is starting to regrow.
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
This product is very good! I have a gentle hair and it helped a lot. It diference from it texture, it makes my hair so smooth. Best for oily scalp, I have such and oily scalp! I'm very satisfied with this product!
Rosalinda V.
My husband had purchase this at ulta I think it was $4 or so on clearance. He uses it on his beard and I've tried it a few times, it's very minty! I love the smell and if lathers a lot, a little goes a long way with this. It's really good!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It works great and smells veery delicious.
Although I have dyed my hair, it helps to keep my hair safe from breaking.
Natalia O.
Bogotá , Cundinamarca
It's so good ! I recommend this ! Everybody need to buy one of this , smell so good ! It's really a good product
lexi h.
works well and i dye my hair a lot!!!!!!! keeps my hair from breaking and stops it from drying oht
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This is the best hair product ive ever seen I've never been so happy to use such a good product.
Kymberly C.
Lake Worth, FL
Ooh goosh this product left your hair amazing! And its sooo cool because smells so good try it
Rae S.
Fantastic for dry scalps and damaged hair, smells great! And a little goes along way
Vanessa G.
How much, and where can I find this conditioner, I've never seen it at wal-mart
Miriam O.
Trujillo
Este producto sirve para cabello largo y rizado ?
Elinor A.
This conditioner gives hair shine ? Scent that leaves you ?
Brittany R.
Is it worth the big price tag??
Itzel M.
Alguien sabe en dónde lo venden en tienda física?