BY BOSKOVICH

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Very fresh and leafy cilantro that’s easily removed from the stem due to its larger sized leaves. Healthy and a great addition to any salsa, curry or just as a garnish. I always have chopped cilantro and onion to sprinkle on top of tacos/eggs/ everything.
Amy S.
Cilantro is a staple in our house, like maybe eggs or onions. We add it to everything! It’s not spicy, but it’s a distinct flavor and you know when it’s missing. Try mincing some in your omelet, add it to your salsa or guac recipe, garnish your veggie soup with it. It really is a delicious herb! Not bitter like parsley. If you’ve never tried it, give it a shot!!
Amy V.
My parents garden and they would plant cilantro. I think I like it that way more than buying it at the grocery store. Sometimes I hate buying my cilantro at Walmart because their bundles are always bad.
Minga M.
Compton , CA
yum!! cilantro is simply delicious it's a must have in my family used for rice, enchiladas or either on my tacos or my Pico de Gallo it can't be missing from our table..
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Cilantro is yummy 😋!!!! I like to cut up a bundle when I make guacamole, and I put it all in. It always makes my guacamole taste amazing and delicious!!!
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I'm not a huge fan of cilantro, but it' a must for Mexican dishes. It really gives homemade salsa and guacamole flavor.
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Use cilantro for my tacos I must say I use it quite often seen I have a taco addiction very affordable and very yummy😉
dana% L.
Santa ana
Me encanta cocinar cilantro están verdes frescos y le daban sabor a cualquier tipo de comida me encanta el cilantro.
Mallorie L.
Markham
Cilantro is great to add to any dish as it adds a depth of flavor. The fragrance is wonderful. This beautiful herb can be add ed as a garnish. It is great for seasoning too. You can clean it, dry all the leaves and freeze it if you think you won't be able to use it all at once.
Rebecca D.
Cilantro is used in many Mexican dishes such salsa,soups and tacos, very tasty and adds great flavor to salads, so easy to grow☺