BY BOSE

The bose quietcomfort3 acoustic noise cancelling headphones. These award-winning headphones offer an unmatched combination of noise reduction, audio performance and comfortable fit for on-ear headphones. . â . Advanced bose technologies deliver lifelike sound, making listening a pleasure just about anywhere. With ambient noise reduced from proprietary bose technology, the high-quality sound these headphones provide becomes even more apparent. . â . The headphones are powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and the soft-cushioned, on-ear fit lets you listen comfortably for hours. The fold-flat design allows for easy... see more...

Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I actually have the white ones, however I received these as a birthday present from my family before my trip to New Zealand and let me tell you, they are a game changer. I travel on airplanes often for work, however that was the longest flight I had ever been on. I have never felt so comfortable and calm on a flight before. These completely cancelled out all of that white airplane noise and muted most of the other passengers as well. I make sure I have them with me every time I fly now! What I like best is you can use them to listen to audio on your favorite device or you can just use the noise cancelling function, either way, the sound quality is amazing and the noise cancelling technology is bar none.
Nick M.
Apopka, FL
This is the 4th pair Ive purchased over the years, and I wouldn't buy anything else.. I bought the beats (horrifically ugly and too much bass) and audio technica for studio work, and the bose are incredibly lightweight and sound is about an 8/10 comparison to studio phones. My ears do not sweat on a plane or train, they keep completely off my ears which is nice for 10+ hour flights. Battery lasts 10+ hours watching movies or music, but when its just the noise cancelling I've had batteries last over 20+ hours.
The Bad is the foam around the ears and top part break apart after about 2 years of use and make a mess of everything. I always keep a replacement set of ear pads (10-20 bucks)

The case is great, and the accessories as well, nice and compact and very protective. I just wish they would make it last longer for the price.
John C.
Best noise cancelling headphones on the market, hands down. I have owned three pairs of these over the years( I don't think much has changed). Yes they are expensive but if you fly a lot or enjoy PIECE and QUIET you will love these headphones. Something to note though, these headphones cancel persistent noises not changing ones. For instance it will cancel the noise of the plane engines or your air conditioner at your house but it won't cancel that drunk guy sitting next to you in first class or your mother in law yapping on her cell phone in your living room! All that being said these are the best headphones you can buy. Stop reading this review and go buy them.... 5 Stars!!!!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Techie Expert Level 2
BoseQuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling headphones are an amazing product!  This is not the most affordable headphone out there, but it seriously does not matter when you experience the fantastic quality of sound (and lack of outside sound).  They are extremely comfortable and lightweight and take away all distracting outside noise leaving you with a perfect listening experience to whatever your preference might be (books, music, nothing, etc...).  I will purchase this product again (great as a gift, as well) and definitely recommend.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
I traveled a lot for work from TX to APR so I really needed something that will cancel out all of the noise. I actually had this set and due to the padding coming off I performed a trade in for the newest white set. Amazing! I can answer my phone calls with them, listen to music crisp and clear and I have the option of turning the headphones off and still being able to use them...In the past, once the headphones were off they couldn't be used to even listen to music! Battery life seems better as well.
Erin M.
Ithaca, NY
These headphones have been a lifesaver for me. They are super comfortable on my ears and block the perfect amount of noise. I use them for studying and they really help me concentrate without feeling like I'm in a bubble. I'd highly recommend these, they're durable and I haven't had a single problem with them so far!
Becky H.
Elmhurst, IL
These headphone are super comfortable, which works great when you're trying to relax and cancel out your surroundings. I particularly like the option to cancel or not to cancel the sounds. If you need an escape or get irritated easily by distractions (as i do) these are perfect!
Zoe S.
Las Vegas, NV
These head phones are pricey but if you're looking for a good set a noise canceling headphones these are a great purchase. the second you put them on you can't hear anything but the music or sounds playing through the headset. great for gaming as well
Lindsay T.
New Castle , CO
Bose is a brand that's second to none in my book... these headphones are amazing! I use them when I need to relax. I have 4 children, who can be very noisy. These cancel out the noise perfectly when I want to listen to a book or music.
Pandora S.
El Cajon, CA
My spouse absolutely love these headphones. Had the previous model and when the newer model came out there was no question that it was time to upgrade. They are used for travel on a regular basis and my spouse would have it no other way. As a matter of fact they are off limits to everyone and put up in a special place