BY BOSE

Bose soundtrue on-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and take with you... see more...

Dana A.
Seattle, WA
Awesome head phones that sit comfortably on your ears. The sound quality you get from these is wonderful, doesn't cancel out any noise around you. Great for travel. These headphones are lightweight and the cushion is so soft on the ears that they are not sore or uncomfortable after being used for long periods of time. I would highly recommend Bose headphones.
Stephanie M.
Garden Grove, CA
I had been waiting earphones for almost a year but I was really hesitant on buying the beats ones because I thought there were more of a fashion statement than an actual good functioning pair of earphones. My husband told me that I should get the Bose ones instead and I absolutely love them. I used them on the airplane ride and only heard a bit of outside noise. I'm considering buying a pair for my son.
Virginia D.
We gave these headphones as a Christmas gift to a family friend who is an audiophile. While these headphones do not claim to be noise-canceling, they were purchased for airline use. The headphones deliver great sound from a mobile device and did in fact cancel out most other noise on the crowded plane. The sound quality is clear and true to the artists' intended recording. I would buy these headphones again!
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
I got this one black Friday for such a deal! It's the older model but that's fine with me. When I first used it I wasn't impressed. Sounded too soft for my liking. As I kept using it I fell in love with it more. Keeps all the noise out. The best part it goes around you ear! Earphone would always fall out of my ears, so annoying. I can wear them for a long time and not be bothered.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND
I really like these headphones. They have great bass and are comfortable to wear. The tremble can sound slightly tinny of the volume is up too loud, but that isn't a problem because you can hear easily out of them with the volume not very high.
Sonali K.
I got these for Christmas last year and loved them. They keep the noise out, the sound quality is great, and they look nice. I have them in another color, not white. I mainly use them when I am working on my laptop. I just wish the microphone worked on my Android phone. If they worked on that, I'd have given these 5 stars!
Maham S.
Schererville, IN
I had been eyeing these headphones for a while and got a great deal on them from best buy on black friday. the sound quality is great and love the way everything from shows to music sounds with them. my only slight disappointment is that sometimes my ears start to hurt if I've been wearing them for a while.
Lily T.
The best christmas present ever. Great for flying, traveling, roadtripping. Even though the aren't noise canceling they do have noise blocking to them. I love them and will forever stick with Bose for all my headphone needs.
Jeri Y.
Dayton , OH
I bought these for my husband to run with. He needed something that would not fall out of his ears after being 12 miles in. These do the trick. They are light weight, great sound, and will really stay put in your ear!
Lauren B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these headphones. They are hands-down the best value. For under $200 you get a crips, clear sound, I am able to pick up background noise in movies and songs that I don't hear with other headphones. I bought these after a pair of Beats killed my head during a flight. Highly recommend!
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
How good is the sound quality