BY BOSE

Bose soundtrue on-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and take with you... see more...

Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
The Bose SoundTrue on ear headphones are really comfortable, with excellent audio that you expect from Bose. The actual design is quite simple and compact because you can rotate the ear pieces in to fit the headphones into the case that comes with it.

Usually, over the ear headphones are preferred to on ear ones since the on ear headphones get uncomfortable and feel tight on my head after a few hours but I can wear these all day. I can't give 5 stars only because I expected much more noise cancelling than it actually provides, but for the price point I guess I shouldn't complain.
Samantha C.
Framingham, MA
Bose in general is a higher end brand and makes very quality products. don't you just hate it when you buy headphones that don't work even though they are new? me to, and Bose headphones will never give you this experience (granted they are a little bit more expensive). It is worth the few extra bucks to but these because they will last a long time as long as your not goofing around or sit on them, and are also less expensive than beats. I would recommend this product, and this brand.
Evelyn C.
The price point reflects this product's amazing capability! As soon as you put it on, the background noise is effectively cancelled and you can work in peace. The music is broadcasted loudly through the speakers, so there's no need for loud volumes as the background noise is cancelled. OVerall, great product!
Carolyn S.
Let me start by saying I LOVE PURPLE!!! These headphones are nice. I have been using them for work as it cancel out most of the outside sounds and you can hear clearly. The only thing I don't like is that the sound cushion is a little small, after a while the press on my ear and it begins to get a little uncomfortable. The bigger headphones might have been more appropriate.
Yesenia J.
I do love my Bose headphones. They are not as tight on my head as my beats, so they are comfortable to wear, but this does mean they occasionally slip off my head. I can run in these and they wont fall off, but if for some reason I bend my head down, they will slip off.
Chelsea C.
Kingston, WA
I got these guys before I flew from Seattle, to Iceland, to England, back to Iceland, and finally back to Seattle. Not ONCE did my ears hurt. They are portable, durable, sound great, and look totally adorbs. I have the black with teal accents headphones :)
Abbey M.
Indianapolis, IN
Bose SoundTrue headphone are a great basic headphone. I wear them while watching Netflix on my computer, listening to music on the go, and while working out. They block out all other noise, and are very comfortable.
Princess Mary W.
Love these, keepsnoise out, clear sound. Amazing quality,comfortable to wear , fashionable. Convienant to carry where ever you go. Comes in different colors. Id definitely buy again.Plugs into you tablet or computer.
Val B.
Fort Myers, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
These headphones are my absolute favorite! I can wear them for hours on end and my ears aren't sore or aching. I always suggest these headphones to my friend in the market for new over the ear headphones!
Sana B.
I am really happy with my headphones and I have no complaints! I was going to buy beats by Dre but after I heard m a lot of complaints, I decided to try these instead and the great reviews were right! Great product and good quality and the price is not bad either!