Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones - Mint uploaded by Casey O.Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones - Mint uploaded by Michelle G.Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones - Mint uploaded by Nicole E.

BY BOSE

Bose soundtrue on-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and take with you... see more...

Eliza B.
Garden City, MI
These are soooo nice! The ear pads are so comfortable and the size of them just fit my head! I'm a girl, and I think I have a regular sized head, and they fit me perfectly - obviously they're adjustable but I could imagine having trouble with them if you have a larger head. They sound amazing, I can wear them for hours (I have problems with in-ear headphones) and I think they look very stylish.
Michelle G.
A quality product. I am very happy with the sound and comfort of the headphones. I wear glasses and the headphones are not too tight around my ears. They fit with a lot of cushion and very light weight. Anyone who use headphones for a few hours a day, this product is for you!
Stacy Y.
Love these head phones! They are noise reducing and have a surround sound effect. They are pricey but I think that they are worth the money. I would definitely recommend themes to people who want to block out noise from the environment around them.
Nicole E.
I had owned Dr. Dre beats, but wanted something that would cancel more outside noise and have better sound quality. These Bose headphones were everything that I was looking for and so much more. They are also very comfortable for long car or plane rides. Not to mention, the Tiffany blue color is so chic.
Myriah C.
Laurinburg, NC
I bought these for myself since beats didn't have the color I wanted. I truly do believe these are amazing quality! I use my husbands beats sometimes and yes they are really good but these are just as good with the comfort and sound quality!
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I am such a fan of Bose products! When my daughter asked for headphones this past Christmas, I purchased these for her. They are the perfect size. Sound quality is amazing! They are also super comfortable. Love the color as well.
Samantha M.
I love these headphones!! I've tried the beats headphones and they didn't last very long. The sound quality wasn't as good as these either. I love using these at school when the student union gets a little to noisy and on long road trips. Great investment for those going to college, these headphones are lifesavers!!
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love these headphones. You get the amazing sound quality from bose without having to deal with the battery. I always had the problem with my noise cancelling ones where I would leave them on and then they would be useless. However with these, they are super comfortable and the sound quality is great.
Maddie M.
Decatur, GA
These are so much better than the alternative brands of high end headphones! The bass is amazing, they are so comfortable, and the mint color adds a pop to the look of any outfit. The case that it comes with is also amazing. Love them so much, I bought them for my entire family!
Courtney P.
Meridian, ID
The color of these headphones is perfect! I also love the clean sound they produce and feel as though I can listen to music anywhere without being interrupted because of their soundproof capabilities.