Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones - Black

by Bose

Bose soundtrue on-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and take with you...

Do you know if this headphones works for a home studio? Or they’re just to regular use?
How easy is it to change out the ear pads/ head band on these?
Do these cancel out sound?
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue on-ear headphones - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Techie Expert Level 2
I have had these headphones for 4 years, worn them in a variety of weather conditions (rain or shine), and they work just as well as when I got them. The only thing I would warn anybody about is that the wire that comes with these headphones is so excessively long that if it is not tucked somewhere, you will constantly be getting caught on chairs and doors trying to leave a room.
Carlsbad, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Bose headphones are great quality. They are more pricey than other brands but they are scientifically designed to give the best sound. Additionally they are made in North America so the quality is better. Definitely recommend purchasing them over other brands.
Bose has pretty great sound to it. These headphones served the temporary justice I need. They are definitely easy to use-nothing to it. They could improve background noise quality. All in all they are nice, but now I'm more on the cordless headphones.
Manchester
These headphones are very comfortable the sound quality is really good. I wish they were truly noise cancelling but I did not pay for that feature. A little pricey but definitely high quality and will last a long time.
Minnetonka
My dad swears by these. And has had a pair for years! When I listen to his music on it I can hear it well with no other sounds. I’d love to see the “bigger” ones a bit smaller and easier to travel with. Or blue tooth buds without a cord. That would be great. This brand is classic.
Draper, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
They are comfy and produce great noise for music/podcasts/calling etc. However, I think it should be standard that all headphones are wireless and these aren’t. Plus, the leather has started to crack and peel off after wearing them so much.
Hoboken, NJ
These headphones give great sound. I don’t require them to be wireless or noise cancelling so I love them and the price is a little lower than others by Bose. If you don’t mind the cord I recommend them for sure.
Bought these for my son and he loves them. He wears them at school when he does his school work and he loves them. The sound is clear and loud, for the price I think they are totally worth it.
Brighton, MA
These are great headphones. Not quite sure these are the exact ones I have because they all look the same to me but. I actually got them second hand but the sound quality is great and they don’t ever hurt my ears after long periods of use like the beats do.
Durham, NC
The only thing I’d love more about these headphones is if they were wireless. The quality is really good and works well with my iPhone dongle for the lightning cable. Definitely recommend.