BY BOSE

h3 class=Enjoy your music with deep, clear sound./h3Being moved by music while on a daily commute can be a challenge. This is what separates Bose inear headphones from their competition. With a greater range and natural sound, you'll hear more from your music than traditional earbuds. Triport technology brings to life deep resonant bass, detailed vocals and instrumental tones regardless of volume. This exclusive Bose feature breaths a presence of a much larger headphone into SoundTrue for Samsung. h3 class=Take calls on the go/h3Designed to give you instant control of your GALAXY Android smartphone, the SoundTrue for Samsung headphones include a threebutton inline remote with microphone. Take a call, or skip a track everything you need to enjoy your music is all within quick reach on the headphone cord. h3 class=Eartips that Comfortably Stay./h3StayHear tips are 100% appropriately named. The soft pliable silicone tip offers a proprietary wing that hugs the inside of your ear remaining comfortably in place for hours. With three sizes included from you're bound to find the perfect match, and forget that your wearing the headphones. Focus on your music more, and less than reinserting eartips. h3 class=Durably Engineered./h3Bose has painstakingly tested materials and construction techniques to provide a headphone built for the rigors of daily use. You can rest assured that SoundTrue for Samsung will endure regardless of where you listen to them the most. Carry them in the provided case to protect your headphones while not in use. see more...

Maddie K.
Columbia, IL
These are the best headphones that I have ever owned. There is little to no sound heard outside the headphones and they stay in your ear for the duration of the use. It's definitely worth the money to pay for them. The only critique is that the wire around the earbud itself wears out very quickly so a little extra reinforcement around the earbud will help.
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
These in his ear headphones are so great. I purchased them after disposing of a cheap pair and I will never go back to buying cheap headphones again. These are definitely built to last and they were worth how much I paid. I would recommend these to anybody who wants nice quality sound for a good deal
Tessa M.
These are great because of how small they are and the sound they produce is so crisp. They are one of the most comfortable in earhead phones I have ever owned. It's also nice because you can buy separate ear buds for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others!
Cassy B.
Amazing sound quality you'd expect from a Bose product you can't really go wrong with a basic headphone like this. Great for travel, on the go, working out, or wherever life takes you make sure you are connected to your music with headphones that have this quality.
alex b.
The bass from these headphones are unbelievable. The headphones are sound canceling so I don't have to listen to the annoying people in my school which is a great thing. I purchased them from radio shack and they are kind of expensive. THEY ARE GREAT BUY THEM!!
Lateisa W.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love the bose soundtrue in-ear headphones for Samsung they are easy to use. I just love them because they're very affordable they're not too pricey. They also will be will be recommended by me to other people I would definitely buy again if I need to
Evangelina P.
I didn't think I will like these bows headphones but I really enjoyed them more than they Dr Dre beats I highly recommend you give these headphones a try not only are they great but the last you a while and the music you hear from them is exceptional
Whitney S.
Sandy Springs, GA
These broke like 3 days after I got them. They weren't very comfortable but the sound quality wasn't bad while it lasted. I think I grabbed these at Target because they didn't have the Skullcandy ones I like - they were more expensive and the quality wasn't as great.
Melissa L.
I am obsessed with these! I use it for cleaning, working out, and just about everything else. They are comfortable working out for a few hours. They are worth the price
Xara G.
Ventura, CA
Love these headphones. Super comfortable and I never have to worry about them popping out while I'm working out. Always stay in through long runs and everything.