Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black

by Bose

Bose soundtrue in-ear headphones, black

Which headphones have better sound quality, Bode or Beats?
Who likes these? How long do they last? Worth the price?
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black!
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my 3rd pair of in-ear headphones and I still think Bose make the best ones on the market. The unique design of the wingtips make sure that they never fall out of my ears, which was a problem in the past. I can wear these for hours without any discomfort and the sound quality is unparalleled. They are worth every single penny.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Bose. Their headphones really are the best. My husband, who's also a musician, got them for me years ago when we were dating because of how good they sounded, and they really do. I love the in ear feature, because it immensely helps with eliminating outside noise as well as helps the ear buds actually stay in my ears which was a big problem for me before. I love them and will repurchase them as long as they're made.
Bryan, TX
I just love Bose headphones! They are worth the price. I bought mine for my last birthday. They are very easy to use. Kinda pricey but worth it. I would recommend if you are looking for great headphones. My last pair was also Bose. They lasted about five-seven years. That's pretty impressive to me.
Minnetonka, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
Great sound quality, as you would expect from Bose! I use these daily at work as well as for running and working out. They are great for travel as well. I am on my second pair after my first pair wore down after a couple of years from routine use. Would highly recommend these!
I chose my Bose sound true headphones after returning a pair of Beats because they felt cheap and hurt my ears. The Bose are so so comfy and I couldn't be happier with that! Only reason for 4 stars is I wish there was more bass (for that reason, I would choose beats over Bose)
Manhattan, IL
My husband bought me these headphones for my birthday and I absolutely love them. The quality of sound is amazing , the bass is great, and they cancel out surrounding noises. They are affordable and I would definitely recommend these to others! Great brand!
Phoenix, AZ
My new favorite headphones. Great quality sound for when I'm on the go (at the gym, walking around school, etc.) and very durable! I bought these for my boyfriend and quickly realized I'd have you get a pair as well. Very recommended!
Scotts, MI
I purchased these headphones after having owned JVC Marshmallow headphones. The bass in these headphones is amazing for such small speakers and every little detail is made clear even in the most intricate works. I would highly recommend these headphones however they are expensive, but they are worth it!
Mesa, AZ
As a huge fan of Bose products I had to give these a try. I have small ears, and can never seem to find comfort wearing the standard earbuds. These are extremely comfortable, stay put while working out and sound awesome! I would recommend these to anyone looking for something comfrotable!
El Dorado Hills, CA
I am obsessed with these headphones the sound quality is amazing and I have them with me where ever I go. The only reason I give it a 4 out of 5 is because I have to keep buying new buds because they continuously rip, but they are cheap to get and worth it these are amazing headphones.