Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black

by Bose

Bose soundtrue in-ear headphones, black

Which headphones have better sound quality, Bode or Beats?
Who likes these? How long do they last? Worth the price?
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black!
Mt Washington, KY
Seriously the best sound system makers in the world. Bose has the skills. I have problems keeping earphones in my ears when I run but these stay in great and I can't here any background noise. I'm so thankful they stay in my ear when I run and have great noise.
Chester Sprgs, PA
First, you cannot go wrong with this brand. Everything I have ever bought from them has been high quality and never fails to deliver. These ear buds are amazing. They deliver surround sound and are perfect for a lightweight ear bud that stays put when exercising. I even wear them now to clean around the house. Worth the expense.
Wintersville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Mine worked well for the most part. I use them when working out and maybe to do various house projects. After less than a year of having them the sound started to cut out. Going through Bose to get it taken care of was not an easy process.
Huntsville, AL
I love my Bose headphones. While certainly more expensive than other in-ear headphones, I feel like the quality (of the product and the sound) is worth the extra money.
Granger, IN
I love these headphones! Although they are a bit pricey, they're definitely worth than investment. I'm so glad I purchased these. No headphones I've ever had have come close to the quality these headphones have.
Very good earbuds. They are comfortable and the volume adjuster is nice. The only little thing is the rubber ear pieces easily come off so i had to call and get more but they shipped me a set for free
Pittsburgh, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
These are really nice headphones, and for the price, you definitely get what you pay for. The frustrating part is how easily the buds can fall off and mess with sound. Overall, if you're will to spend a little more for in-ear, these are a great choice.
Brighton, TN
I love these so much.They were a birthday present so they were free to me.I prefer these over Beats and Centry by far.They are a great value and do provide amazing quality sound.
I love these. Great at cancelling noise and great quality. I may try out other products if I ever have to repurchase only because of the price but they are still great headphones.
Boston, MA
I love my Bose headphones! Such great sound quality, and they really stay in your ears, especially while exercising. They have lasted me for two years so far, so worth while.