Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black

by Bose

Bose soundtrue in-ear headphones, black

Which headphones have better sound quality, Bode or Beats?
Who likes these? How long do they last? Worth the price?
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones, Black!
Nice durable set of headphones.  The sound is ok but nothing special.  These a definitely on the pricey side. The sound is comparable to my 8 dollar model.  I do love the over ear buds.  They really stay put during a vigorous work out.  They also come with a carrying case whichwhich is nice.
Burlington, KY
These are fantastic! I'm afraid to use them because I like them so much and don't want to overuse them. Bose makes Incredible speakers and these are no exception. I wish that they were cheaper and I could purchase multiple. I would highly recommend bows to anyone.
Techie Expert Level 1
When i first got these i absolutely loved them! The sound seemed super clear and they were so convenient! I still love them but feel that the quality had definitely degraded over time or simply newer models are better.
Frenchburg, KY
These are wonderful headphones. They block out all surrounding sounds so you are able to enjoy the music or podcast you are listening to. Definitely recommend these
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love these! The quality of sound is amazing and you can pick up very distinct sounds when you're jamming out. Little things you've never heard before. I got these at target as a present for myself about a year ago and I'd recommend them to everyone. They even cancel out most of the noise around you so you can really focus on what you're listening to and they don't fall out of your ear! (The ear pieces come in 3 different sizes so you're sure to find the right fit for you)
Vermont
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these. I tried multiple buds including bluetooth and always went back to huge headphones. These are comfortable and stay put in my ears and the sound quality is great. They are more expensive than some other ear bud options and worth every penny. 😍🀘⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Martin, TN
I bought these headphones in the 2014 and I have used them quite often since I made the purchase. Even after the very frequent use, they have held up and are in good shape. The headphones are very clean looking and have the signature black and white striped cable that Bose uses. The connector is angled and of good quality, Even after over a year of use, the connector for the headphones shows no real sign of wear or tear. Obviously the sound is the most important part of any headphones and is also the core part of this review. The headphones sound good and clear. The mids are the best part of the headphones and clearly outclass the bass and treble. The bass on these headphones is not the best but could be worse. While somewhat responsive, the bass is outshined and outvolumed by the mids and highs during most songs. The treble is alright but still not as good as the midrange frequencies put out by these headphones. They are comfortable to wear even with the fin that is on the ear-piece. I have worn these for hours at a time while on long rides and my ears are never in any real discomfort. Overall, these are a solid pair of headphones for the price. There are better products as well as worse ones, but these Bose headphones are a solid choice for anyone who wants to hear their music on something better than $10 headphones from Walmart or some other retailer. The quality to price ratio is too good not to give these 5 stars. This is a very dependable pair of earbuds and they should please most people who purchase them.
AMAZING sound quality, especially the bass. You definitely get what you pay for ($99). However, I had to deduct 1 Star because I have already had 3 pairs break on me--I don't know why/how they stop working because they look like new and I take great care of them (always keep them in the leather boxed case they come with when not in-use). Bose has great customer service and all of their products are backed by a 1-year full warranty, so my first two pairs were replaced without hesitation. Unfortunately, my most recent pair of Bose headphones randomly stopped working (yet again) soon after their first year. For $100, I would expect Bose to manufacture a product that is a little more durable. But at least they offer a complete warranty + replacement for 1 year.
Gilbert, MN
I really like these headphones. The sound quality is so nice and it blocks out other noises around you which is very nice. A lot of my friend that have borrowed these headphones love them just as much as I do.
Techie Expert Level 4
I've owned other Bose equipment. in the past but these were the 1st pair of Bose headphone I've purchased. The sound quality for something so small was astonishing. It's been about 2 years since I bought them & since I've purchased other Bose headsets, but the larger over the head on ear ones and they all are the best ones I've ever had. They are in a category of their own. They even surpass Dre's Beats.