Bose - Soundtrue In-ear Headphones (apple ) - Black

by Bose

Bose technologies; StayHear tips; in-line microphone and remote; durable construction; 3.75' cable; 3.5mm connector

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose - Soundtrue In-ear Headphones (apple ) - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Euless, TX
Have been using this for 4 years now and its still new. Sound quality is excellent. I love this earphone.
Mesa, AZ
Love these headphones. They fit very comfortable in the ear and the sound is amazing. Very pleased
Summit, NJ
OBSESSED WITH THESE. I tell my friends to buy them. My entire family has a pair! Works amazingly.
Brandon, FL
A perfect match for my iPhone. This product is worth the money, and I recommend them to anyone.
La Vergne , TN
Bought these for my husband and he loves them! Great sound quality! Plan to buy a second pair.
Roseville, CA
They produce just the sound you expect from Bose...these earbuds are small but mighty!
Cedar park, TX
Super comfortable headphones. So loud and noise cancelling. Absolutely the best
Super comfortable headphones. So loud and noise cancelling. Absolutely the best
Even though these are not technically noise cancelling headphones, they do cut down on noise. The sound is clear and makes you feel like you are surrounded by the music.
Toronto, ON
Can't say enough about the Bose brand. I have never had a problem with the quality of their products and they have supreme customer service. definitely get your money's worth
Madison, AL
These headphones are so nice. I usually go through headphones quickly, but these have lasted. I always loved Bose, and with these headphones I was reminded why.

Looking for your answer?