Bose - Soundtrue In-ear Headphones (apple ) - Black

by Bose

Bose technologies; StayHear tips; in-line microphone and remote; durable construction; 3.75' cable; 3.5mm connector

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose - Soundtrue In-ear Headphones (apple ) - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Martinez, CA
I started using Bose products when my college boyfriend worked at the store in Bicester Village in the UK. I was gifted a pair of over-ear headphones and my obsession grew with time. I took the plunge only a few short years later and invested in the in-ears for working out, as well as a lighter alternative when I couldn't carry around my over-ears. Not only is the sound quality incomparable to any other in-ear headphones I've tried, the quality is something I still rave about. I had my first pair for 5 years before I needed to buy another, and in that time I was able to get a free trade-in for a newer pair due to a fault after having owned them for a few years already. Bose customer service is something I can personally vouch for, having seen the hard work and dedication put in by it's staff firsthand. I'm not going to hesitate buying another pair, or even getting another sound dock!
Clawson, MI
I LOVE Bose! These in-ear Bose headphones are the best!!! I bought a pair to use with my iPhone because I wanted something more comfortable than the Apple headphones that came with my phone. My husband, who usually hates in ear headphones, tried mine one day and loved them. They are so comfortable and are great for listening to music and taking a phone call on the go. I always feel like Bose is worth the money because the quality of the product. You get what you pay for and these will last you much longer than a cheaper brand.
Radford, VA
I got these headphones because I need something decent while working out as well as just relaxing and listening to music or videos for school and these headphones go above and beyond at performance they have the perfect amount of base and deliver a really good sound quality as well as blocking out some outside noise. These headphones are the most comfortable headphones I have used and some days I have had them in for over 10 hours. Recommend these to anyone looking for a good all around pair of headphones.
Bose is always a wonderfully reliable brand. I hate the standard earbud, since my ears are too small they always fall out or get painful after while. The comfortability of these is unbeatable. The inserts come in 3 different sizes, and are flexible and fit securely in your ear. Good for running, walking, doing house chores, etc. Sound quality is excellent as well.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE these headphones. They are pretty great for running due to how they fit in your ear and they have great sound quality. I listen to a lot of dance music while I run and these really keep me going. I never have a problem with them falling out of my ears and the phone capabilities are great too. It's really convenient to be able to answer the phone, adjust the volume, or skip songs right from the cord without taking the phone out of my pocket or holder. I would recommend these to anyone!
Seattle, WA
I couldn't be happier with these headphones. They're super durable, the sound quality is phenomenal, and one of my favorite things about them is that the cord doesn't tangle very easily. They're comfy in your ears and they even come with a little zipper case to store them when you're not using them - perfect for keeping in your purse or backpack.
Coram, NY
These are the best ones I have ever used. Although this description says it is for Apple, I own the ones tha are for the Galaxy. I was not able to find the Samsung product on here to give my feedback. I can't get nose cancelling headphones because I still need to be able to hear certain sounds when I commute on the train, however, the sound quality is amazing and it doesn't feel as if I am listening to feedback while listening to my music. Love these!
Swansboro, NC
I LOVE Bose! Everything stereo in our home is Bose. These in-ear Bose headphones are great! My husband and I both have a pair. They are so comfortable that he sleeps in his and listens to programs to get to sleep without disturbing me. I love mine for listening to music and being able to take a call from my phone when it rings. Bose is far superior to anything on the market in my opinion!
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this headphones it's really great!! I love headphones that are comfortable for my ear!! Also there so loud and I love listening to my music loud!! These are the reasons of why I love this headphones also there using a lot in school there getting popular
Groton, CT
I just received these as a Christmas gift and already love them! They have 3 sets of exchangeable earbuds so they can fit exactly to your ears, and they fit inside and around the inner curve, which makes them less conducive to fall out during an workout! Hence why I bought them! The sound is clear and incredible. Totally worth the money!

Looking for your answer?