Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Mint

by Bose

Bose soundtrue around-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion around your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and...

What do your think of the sound quality and are they comfortable on your ears?
Are these worth it? I really love the color!
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Mint!
How would you rate this product?
I love these so much! I am a media student and use them for editing audio and video. They aren't noise cancelling but drown out most ambient noises and distractions. Definitely pricey at first but worth the investment as they lsst, replacement parts are affordable and easy to find and they are great quality. I don't love them for the gym or everyday use but will use the for editing and for travel as they cut out other noises and are more comfortable than earbuds for longer term use
I love these, they are budget friendly and comfortable to wear. I have ears that stick out a bit a d headphones can hurt after an hour of wear. The cup part of these is deep enough that I can comfortably wear them for multiple hours at a time. I also love the sound quality, for the price point the sound is amazing. Clear and true. I have had these for 5 years and I am still impressed with the quality. They have held up really well.
Victoria , TX
Bought these for my niece for her birthday because of the color it is her favorite color and she has thanked me so many times since buying them for her all her friends want these and she says the sound is so nice and jams so good
Fargo , ND
Good headphones. Really wish that they were wireless. Not great at noise cancelling, but comfy and light weight. Easy to travel with and they come in super fun colors. I enjoy them. Probably would get wireless next time.
Corbin, KY
I've always loved Bose! Noise cancelling and the prices are a bit high but honestly you get what you pay for in my opinion! I dont think there is much room for improvement as the sound quality on these are amazing
Love these earphones! Great sound quality, noise cancelling, and great mic. Only complaint is the wire is a bit long and the material around the earpieces start to peel a bit after prolonged use but that is expected of headphones that have been through a lot.
New York
I loved these headphones. They were super comfortable and sounded amazing. My pair was a whit and blue color rather than mint. The unfortunate thing about these headphones is they are pricey but I managed to get mine on Black Friday for a great deal.
Coral Springs, FL
I don’t have much to go on in the way of headphones, but these ones are the best ones I own. The only issue is that the cushion part is starting to come off now, but that’s less important to me than the actual sound since I can fix it myself.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use these for the gym and when j [email protected] They never tug or pull at my ears and they’re very [email protected] plus they comes I gorgeous eyes popping colors and they’re affordable. You can’t hear anything
Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Mint uploaded by Amelia W.
Lovee these headphone. They are so soft on the ears. At first I was concerned about how big they would look being around the ear, but after using them I don't care. The sound quality is phenomenal and like I said comfortable. My only complaint is the headphone cord is extremely long. I am 5'2 so it can hang very low if I don't put the excess in my pocket. Other than that, great headphones. The color is adorable and I use these headphones everyday.