ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsBose
SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Black/Mint

Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Black/Mint

by Bose

Bose soundtrue around-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion around your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones - Black/Mint!
How would you rate this product?
Getzville, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Great sound great price and super easy to store. Great for the gym or the airport, the noise cancelling really works.
I listen to music constantly and these are one of my favorite pairs of headphones. They are on the pricey side but they are super easy to use and the sound quality is amazing. I definitely recommend these.
South Orange, NJ
I own these headphones. I love them!!!!! I thank my aunt for buying them. They can be difficult sometimes, but the sound is POPPING!!!!! I would not recommend anything over these headphones even though they are very pricey. I would buy them in the future, but if you take care of them then maybe they will last long.
Galloway, OH
Amazing headphones! These are so comfy for me to wear for long study sessions. These don't push on my earrings at all which many others do making them painful for me to use after a while. The black and mint color is also super cute. The travel case is great to put in my backpack. All around love!
I purchased these to have noise canceling headphones. However they are clumsy with eyeglasses and I get a headache when the canceling feature is turned on. The quality of the sound is good, not great. I think they are over-rated and over-priced.
colorado springs
Oh. My. Gosh! I love these headphones sooo much. The color of the mint against the black is absolutely beautiful and the sound quality is fantastic. It's also virtually sound proof, ya know as long as someone isn't vacuuming right near your head or something. Totally worth!
High Point, NC
I'm very very picky about the headphones I use and this is one pair of headphones I really like. The sound is pretty good, I really like the design, and it's easy to use. It's also comfortable since its around the ears (but it can get hot if you where it to long).
Westminster, CA
I loved my headphones so much! The quality of them were amazing! the sound was beautiful! everything about them, I will always pick these over my beats, they were pretty expensive, but worth it. I would recommend these if you enjoy music or watching movies with them.
Kansas City, MO
Bose delivers it again with this head phones. I've had it for 6 years now. It's comfortable and a must have for traveling. I have the noise cancelling feature and it works like magic for me. I would recommend this product for travelers who wants to get away while relaxing during a flight or train ride.
Ann Arbor , MI
I used these for a long plane ride to reduce the airplane noise and so that I could hear what I was listening to clearer and louder. I love these! I tried a few different ones out and these are by far the best ones I have tried.

Looking for your answer?