BY BOSE

Bose soundtrue around-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion around your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and... see more...

Sasha A.
nashville, TN
I make music for a living and am very picky about sound when it comes to listening to music. Everything sounds very clear in these and they do a great job of keeping out background noise. They are certainly statement headphones as well, these aren't delicate earbuds, but they hold up very nicely and look cool while you have them on as a plus.
Neil U.
Kansas City, MO
Bose delivers it again with this head phones. I've had it for 6 years now. It's comfortable and a must have for traveling. I have the noise cancelling feature and it works like magic for me. I would recommend this product for travelers who wants to get away while relaxing during a flight or train ride.
Sarah K.
Galloway, OH
Amazing headphones! These are so comfy for me to wear for long study sessions. These don't push on my earrings at all which many others do making them painful for me to use after a while. The black and mint color is also super cute. The travel case is great to put in my backpack. All around love!
Kylie R.
Oh. My. Gosh! I love these headphones sooo much. The color of the mint against the black is absolutely beautiful and the sound quality is fantastic. It's also virtually sound proof, ya know as long as someone isn't vacuuming right near your head or something. Totally worth!
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I loved my headphones so much! The quality of them were amazing! the sound was beautiful! everything about them, I will always pick these over my beats, they were pretty expensive, but worth it. I would recommend these if you enjoy music or watching movies with them.
Ericka S.
Olathe, KS
I was also gifted these due to us being an NFL family. Where as I love my BEATS for the gym, I love these for travel. These are a must for me when traveling to and from away games. I also wore these on a 14hr plane ride to South Africa. Not only did they block out all the cabin noise, but they were comforrable and didn't slip off while i slept.
Ashley S.
Great for what we needed them for, which was a 12+ hour flight to Germany. They fit nicely on the head and cover the ears well. I like the padding as it helps keep them from feeling tight or uncomfortable, plus it helps block out noise. Even though they aren't noise canceling headphones, they actually did an adequate job at lowing the noise on an airplane.
Kayla I.
South Orange, NJ
I own these headphones. I love them!!!!! I thank my aunt for buying them. They can be difficult sometimes, but the sound is POPPING!!!!! I would not recommend anything over these headphones even though they are very pricey. I would buy them in the future, but if you take care of them then maybe they will last long.
Amy B.
Morrison, IL
Purchsed these headphones off of Amazon and was able to get a really excellent deal on them. My son uses them quite often for car trips. He says they are the best sounding headphones he has had yet. No distortion.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
Bought these for my husband for Christmas and he loves them! He says they're the best sounding headphones he's ever used! I use them sometimes and I love them as well! Thinking about getting a pair for myself!