BY BOSE

Bose soundtrue around-ear headphones are designed with you in mind. They re engineered to make all your music sound better through an advanced acoustic design that produces deep, clear audio. With a softly padded headband that distributes weight evenly across your head and memory foam to cushion around your ears, they re so lightweight you might forget you re wearing them and they ll stay comfortable no matter how long your playlist is. But they re heavy-duty, too, and built to survive your busy life. The fold-flat earcups and matching carrying case make it easy to put away anytime and... see more...

Jay 💖.
Techie Expert Level 1
I had these way back,and I cried when they broke. I believe my dad won them from a contest when I was 12-ish,and my whole family took turns using these. They were super comfortable and they blocked out sound easily,though they weren't loud enough to hurt or anything. I absolutely loved these headphones,and I really miss them. 😭 I hope to eventually save up and buy another pair,despite them being super outrageously priced. I give them a 9.4/10 score.
Josefine E.
A must have for travel! (or instant serenity) Whenever I board a flight, I always make sure to bring these along because they never fail to cancel out the loud noises around me (rambunctious engine of airplane or crying babies). I used to own the older model of these when I was younger and simply loved them because I always had a very hard time falling asleep on airplanes, but these made it possible! In addition to their amazing noise-cancelling capabilities, they are extremely well made and super comfortable; since they fit around the ear, there is no discomfort inside the ear as other headphones might provide. Would definitely recommend! :)
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought here for my boyfriend and he likes them but he definitely doesn't love them, and I could see why.

While it's definitely comfortable, compact, and nicely designed, it doesn't do much to block out ambient noise. Must use it with relatively high volume to cancel out surrounding noises even when they're not too loud (like people talking in the next room) so I bought notice cancelling headphones from Sony and he loved it.
Kristy I.
Los Angeles, CA
I travel a lot for work so I use these on my flight. It's noise canceling and provides the perfect cushion for my ears. I keep these on when I go to sleep, even when I'm not playing music, to cancel out some of the loud airplane noises. I love that it comes with a protective case which makes it perfect for traveling! You can always trust the sound quality of Bose headphones. They will not let you down.
Samantha J.
Monroe Township, NJ
Mine are blue, but i love Bose. I also bought the in the ear ones that loop around. i have piercings in my ears, and sometimes the in the ear buds bother them. I bought the over ear ones and i am obsessed. so much more comfortable. and the sound is great as well. has a volume control and microphone attached to the cord, folds up nicely and has a carrying pouch for them to keep them protected.
Melissa T.
Evansville, IN
I'm a radio DJ so I wear headphones every single day for several hours, you'd be surprised how many headphones hurt your ears over time, but not these. These are the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn for long term wear. Plus Bose sound is unbeatable. This is the third pair of Bose I've bought in the last several years, because you just can't beat them!
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Love these headphones they provide noise canceling . Even though they are a bit pricey they are worth the investment . They are made with amazing quality. They come with different size cords to adjust the length of the headphone cord to utilize for a workout or to use for leisure use . This is my 2nd pair and have yet to find another brand to change my loyalty .
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
I got these as a gift and i love them! I had been wanting some big headphones for awhile now and these have great sound quality and drown out a lot of excess noise, they also have a nice case to store them in. Kinda bulky for travel and a little on the pricey side, but a great fancy headphone if you're looking to step up from the ones that come with an iphone
Lily T.
Westerville, OH
I recently bought these for my husband and he loves them ! We purchased these to replace an old pair of headphone that he wore out, because he uses them daily at work . He has been using these for a few weeks now during most of the work day and loves them. They have great sound quality and they are super comfortable for long periods of time which is one of the more important aspects when it comes to headphones for him. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good comfy pair of headphones.
Em R.
Austin, TX
I love these!! I cannot tell you how happy I am with my Bose headphones! If you have never tried over the ear headphones you will be amazed. The range of sound quality is amazing. They are super soft and comfy, they don't actually press on your ear. I always take these on the airplane to sleep in as they help cut out some noise. Yes, they are a bit pricey, but they are worth every penny.