ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioSpeakersBose
- Soundtouch 520 Home Theater System - Black

Bose - Soundtouch 520 Home Theater System - Black

by Bose

Bring your movies, TV shows and music to life with this Bose SoundTouch 520 home theater system. It delivers true surround sound from five small speakers and a wireless bass module. The SoundTouch 520 system is also a powerful music system. It lets you easily enjoy wireless music when connected to your existing home Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth devices. Stream music services like Spotify and Pandora, Internet radio stations or your own stored music library. A small control console with four HDMI inputs ensures you hear the movie or soundtrack the way it was meant to be. Conventional systems that connect only to your TV's audio output can't ensure you're getting the best possible audio experience from your source devices. A universal remote is included as well to simplify your everyday experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose - Soundtouch 520 Home Theater System - Black!
vanita A.
Phoenix, AZ
Good .. sound my husband like Iover this.... powerful and clear sound!!!!!.. worth for mobey
brianna M.
We have this in our house cause my boyfriends obsessed with bisected and he got this and it's a amazing
Rachel E.
I love love love anything bose. I have this for my living room and bedroom and the sound it the bomb!!!! Really expensive but worth it. I bought mines from best buy.
Victoria D.
We recently purchased the Bose home theatre for a family member for a birthday. Afterwards they were bragging about how much they love them. So we decided to go over for a movie night, the quality of the sound was so crisp and clear! I can honestly say we made the right choice for a gift!
Stephen J.
Abilene, TX
Bose continues to live up to its brand quality and sounds effects. We went out and spent more money than we had wanted to do, but the cost of Bose is fine for the quality of Bose. I would highly recommend any Bose product as they have built their name on good products.
Sarah D.
Omaha, NE
Best surround sound system I have ever heard. They are pretty expensive, but if you want the at home theatre experience, Bose is the brand you should get. Alternatives do not even come close to comparing to the Bose surround system. I would buy this product again.
Heather M.
Crothersville , IN
Can't love TV without surround sound!! Love the theater like atmosphere in our home! Not so much for the neighbors lol
Kelly H.
Mount Holly, NC
We are huge Bose fans. The sound quality is amazing. The sound diring movies is out of this wrold. We love turning the sound up high. We bought this at Best Buy and my husband is in love. The quality is wonderful. We will always buy Bose. We recommend to everyone.
lorraine D.
Columbia, MO
Real theatre sound here! Walls are shaking! Perfect for watching a good movie with the family!
Hamileth O.
Best money spent sounds awesome with action movies!i would recommend this product if your looking for a home system

Looking for your answer?