by Bose

From unexpected plot twists to complex characters, there's a lot to love about TV shows and movies. Especially the sound. The Bose SoundTouch 130 home theater system brings it all to life from a soundbar and hideaway Acoustimass module. The SoundTouch 130

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose SoundTouch 130 Home Theater System, Includes Acoustimass Module, Console, Universal Remote Control, Rubber Feet, SoundTouch Series II Wireless Adapter, ADAPTiQ Headset and Soundbar!
How would you rate this product?
Absolutely love this home theater system. Wonderful volume, pitch, tone. Honestly feel that you are in a movie theater. The installation was a breeze as well. The hardest part was getting help on moving my furniture around to help install. I would recommend this to anyone. It's worth the price; this is a GREAT splurge.
Kansas City, MO
I love these speakers. It is wireless and small so there isn't slot of space sacrificed for good sound. Best Buy is where I bought it and they were quick to recommend it. It might seem pricey but I think it's reasonable for what you're getting out of these speakers.
Bristow, VA
JUST THINK you're in a theater and that's how it is. RELAX SIT BACK AND TURN the volume on without hurting your ears. My god its worth my time and buying it and the only sucky thing is to find spot for all of these to fit in the living room
Stockton, CA
Bose is a product in my family for years. So when my husband decided to purchase speakers, he knew exactly what brand he was going to buy. This system is wonderful for our family nights when watching all of our movies. The sound is clean with a great sound that makes you feel like you're in the movie.
Windsor mill , Maryland
πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“»πŸ“» If your trying to have a boom a$$ party, these are great....or in my case trying to block out your horrible neighbors. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ‘Ώ I don't know how much they were, I took them from my parents house when I went to college.
I love it for the front of my house. When we have guests over the sound it amazing across the room. There is not a double back of the sound traveling across the room.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Love love love this product. It sounds like being in a cinema. It is not as easy to set up as it could be but works really well when done.
Katy, TX
My next door neighbor has it and he loves it. They looks really cool and it is much better than Sony or JBL brand. Bit pricey but worth it
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great systems works flawlessly and was easy to install l it is hard to hide though! I built special shelving units to hide it
Fresno, CA
Works amazing! Sound was perfect just as if you were in the movie theaters. I would highly recommend this to everyone!