Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones

by Bose

#14 in Headphones

Does anyone else’s seem quiet even at the loudest volume ?
I travel a lot and currently own the bose over the ear wireless headphones. I love those but they tend to be bulky. Do these mask the sound of airplane noise while flying and do they stay in well enough while working out?
I am a cheerleader and so my training requires me to flip and be upside down, do these headphones stay secure enough to stay in while I'm doing a handstand?
Start your review of Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones!
dalton, PA
These are the best Bluetooth earbuds I have ever owned. They are designed to rest in your ear instead of over your ear like most traditional bluetooth earbuds. They are great for exercise because they will not fall out. Easy to use controls on the wire. They come with 3 different sizes of inserts so you are sure they fit your ear perfectly. Lastly, the battery lasts forever on a single charge. This is the last a d only brand of earbud I will ever buy.
Piscataway
Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones uploaded by Shel R.
Purchased at: Best Buy
The sound quality is excellent and you can adjust the volume on the cord. Having it play through bluetooth is great because you can keep the phone in your pocket. I also like that the cord doesn’t get in my way and the battery life is pretty good. HOWEVER, the ear tips are NOT sweat resistant as they claim to be and they frequently fall out of my ears. I bought from Best Buy where you are able to return if you try something and don’t like it.
new york
I'm a loyal bose buyer however these did not stand up to the workout test, or time really. I had to exchange them twice in the yr I owned them. The control panel that us rubber didn't last more than 6 months of regular use before it popped off. I have small ears and these would not sit in ear snug for running. I found myself constantly adjusting and them falling out. Needless to say I had a warranty and returned them.
I wanted to love these as I spent a good amount of money on them but I wasn’t very impressed to be honest and I hate that I didn’t love them because I love Bose and all of their other products that I own! The cord actually broke on them, and the ear pieces in my opinion were uncomfortable. I have really sensitive ears too so that probably makes it harder to satisfy but that’s why I originally paid more to hopefully experience better quality headphones. Overall did not love them and wouldn’t recommend them. There’s so many better ones out these days!
Plano
I absolutely love these things! A little bit expensive but well worth the money. I originally bought them for workouts but use them daily in all situations! My girlfriend even accidentally washed them in the washing machine and they still worked with no degradation after they wetter fully dried. My only complaint would be how bulky they are but that isn't a big deal because the sound quality is phenomenal!
Oakley, CA
I use these when I workout and they are pretty awesome. They are very comparable to AirPods, but these have a few downsides. A. they have a wire, which I am not totally against, but it can get tangled up and pull the earpiece out of your ear. B. the earpiece can start to hurt your ear if it is in too long, which sucks but overall they are a great workout set of earbuds. The sound is awesome.
One of my favorite headphones. The sound amazing , crisp clear sound with good bass. I didnt give it 5 stars because I always wished they were a little louder but I would sacrifice a little more volume for quality any day !! I recommend these to everyone and I actually bought some for my boyfriend as well, he loves them ! They stay in your ear which is great for working out.
Bakersfield
Comes with different ear piece sizes to adjust to your comfort. The clip is easy to lose (if you’re like me and leave it clipped to clothes) but is machine washable.  Easy to connect to Bluetooth and charges quickly. The sound is clear and product is noise cancelling.  I’ve liked them so much, I purchased one for my brother and recommend them to friends.
Indian Lake, NY
These headphones are worth the money, but if you do any sports with a helmet, you can’t use them.  These are great, but I wish I could ski and ride my dirtbike with them.  They stick out of your ears too much to fit in a helmet comfortably.  I do like the three different size ear pieces that come with them.  When using these headphones to workout, they stay in your ears and are comfortable with a great sound! They easily connect to your Bluetooth too!
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love these headphones. If anybody tells you that these aren't quality, they're simply wrong. I've had them for a year and a half and I use them every day. I've gotten them wet, drenched them in sweat and they clean up flawlessly every time. They're still the same color. They sound great and they are extremely comfortable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...