Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Blue/green AQUA

by Bose

A durable, advanced design and ergonomic StayHear+ tips provide a secure, comfortable fit for sweat- and weather-resistant headphones that use Bluetooth technology to keep wires out of your way. Volume-optimized EQ results in a richer audio experience with natural-sounding low tones and overall auditory presence. Control your device with an in-line remote and microphone to skip a song or take a call with ease. Color(s): aqua, black. Brand: BOSE. Style Name: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones. Style Number: 5193339.

Does anyone else’s seem quiet even at the loudest volume ?
I travel a lot and currently own the bose over the ear wireless headphones. I love those but they tend to be bulky. Do these mask the sound of airplane noise while flying and do they stay in well enough while working out?
I am a cheerleader and so my training requires me to flip and be upside down, do these headphones stay secure enough to stay in while I'm doing a handstand?
Start your review of Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Blue/green AQUA!
new york
I'm a loyal bose buyer however these did not stand up to the workout test, or time really. I had to exchange them twice in the yr I owned them. The control panel that us rubber didn't last more than 6 months of regular use before it popped off. I have small ears and these would not sit in ear snug for running. I found myself constantly adjusting and them falling out. Needless to say I had a warranty and returned them.
Plano
I absolutely love these things! A little bit expensive but well worth the money. I originally bought them for workouts but use them daily in all situations! My girlfriend even accidentally washed them in the washing machine and they still worked with no degradation after they wetter fully dried. My only complaint would be how bulky they are but that isn't a big deal because the sound quality is phenomenal!
Oakley, CA
I use these when I workout and they are pretty awesome. They are very comparable to AirPods, but these have a few downsides. A. they have a wire, which I am not totally against, but it can get tangled up and pull the earpiece out of your ear. B. the earpiece can start to hurt your ear if it is in too long, which sucks but overall they are a great workout set of earbuds. The sound is awesome.
Spanaway, WA
Good headphones. When I first bought them and started using them they would not fall out of my ears no matter what I was doing. But now, overtime, they fall out if I bend down or get in a squatting position. I would say the volume and sound is great. Bass is also good. I would recommend for sure, if you can overlook the falling out of your ears part.
Pittsburgh
I absolutely love these headphones. If anybody tells you that these aren't quality, they're simply wrong. I've had them for a year and a half and I use them every day. I've gotten them wet, drenched them in sweat and they clean up flawlessly every time. They're still the same color. They sound great and they are extremely comfortable.
Waterloo
Absolutely love Bose products and would even go so far as to say they are my #1 choice. From the Soundlink to the wireless Bluetooth headphones, Bose delivers a level of quality and reliability that few could compete with. Their products are always superior in quality, comparable in price, and easy to use. A+++++
Birmingham, AL
These are a great sturdy well made product for headphones. I used these till Apple AirPods came out and these are my backup headphones. The thing I like the most is how well the stay in the ear. However, after about 30-45 mins or so they start to become a little uncomfortable
Cape May Ch, NJ
I was gifted this product as a Christmas present and was pleasantly surprised by them. I usually hate earbuds because they would fall right out of my ear. After doing a HITT workout with them they haven’t fallen out or hurt my ears. They are pricey but well worth the money.
Rapid City, SD
Absolutely love these headphones. I can wear them to the gym 2-3 days without charging. They never cut out or disconnect. I would only wish for the volume to go louder. Best headphones I've used. I would buy again, however they've lasted me a year and work perfectly!
raleigh, NC
The absolute best headphones ever! I was in love with these and used them everywhere i went, before someone stole mine! They have great sound quality, feels as though you have surround sound in your ears, and blocks out outside noise perfectly. Would 1000% recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...