Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black BLACK

by Bose

A durable, advanced design and ergonomic StayHear+ tips provide a secure, comfortable fit for sweat- and weather-resistant headphones that use Bluetooth technology to keep wires out of your way. Volume-optimized EQ results in a richer audio experience with natural-sounding low tones and overall auditory presence. Control your device with an in-line remote and microphone to skip a song or take a call with ease. Color(s): aqua, black. Brand: BOSE. Style Name: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones. Style Number: 5193339.

Does anyone else’s seem quiet even at the loudest volume ?
I am a cheerleader and so my training requires me to flip and be upside down, do these headphones stay secure enough to stay in while I'm doing a handstand?
Hello. How long is the batterie??
Start your review of Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black BLACK!
new york
I'm a loyal bose buyer however these did not stand up to the workout test, or time really. I had to exchange them twice in the yr I owned them. The control panel that us rubber didn't last more than 6 months of regular use before it popped off. I have small ears and these would not sit in ear snug for running. I found myself constantly adjusting and them falling out. Needless to say I had a warranty and returned them.
Plano
I absolutely love these things! A little bit expensive but well worth the money. I originally bought them for workouts but use them daily in all situations! My girlfriend even accidentally washed them in the washing machine and they still worked with no degradation after they wetter fully dried. My only complaint would be how bulky they are but that isn't a big deal because the sound quality is phenomenal!
Spanaway, WA
Good headphones. When I first bought them and started using them they would not fall out of my ears no matter what I was doing. But now, overtime, they fall out if I bend down or get in a squatting position. I would say the volume and sound is great. Bass is also good. I would recommend for sure, if you can overlook the falling out of your ears part.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I was gifted this product as a Christmas present and was pleasantly surprised by them. I usually hate earbuds because they would fall right out of my ear. After doing a HITT workout with them they haven’t fallen out or hurt my ears. They are pricey but well worth the money.
raleigh, NC
The absolute best headphones ever! I was in love with these and used them everywhere i went, before someone stole mine! They have great sound quality, feels as though you have surround sound in your ears, and blocks out outside noise perfectly. Would 1000% recommend.
Mount kisco, NY
These are awesome headphones, I have really small ears so most headphones hurt when they’re in but these came with a couple different size ear pieces and are super comfortable and stay in. They are noise canceling and the sound quality is amazing
Hoboken, NJ
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love these headphones 🎧 . I’ve had mine for about 3 years already and they are still working excellently. I had to download the Bose+ app to my iPhone but other then that I love them. Super comfortable in my ears. they come with a carrying case that you clip on your bag, it also comes with replacement buds that are small medium or large. They are noise canceling headphones. I wanna recommend this product to others.
Philadelphia, PA
Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black BLACK uploaded by Liana S.
These were the first pair of wireless headphones/earbuds I purchased a few years ago from Bose with the intention of using them while working out at the gym since Bose claimed these were sweat proof. I have to say, it’s now over two years later since I bought them and they still work fine, you just have to check the Bose app to make sure you are up to date with your firmware from time to time. I rotate between these and another pair of wireless earbuds, just to have a backup. My only wish was that these would have a higher range of volume because sometimes I feel like I can’t quite blast my music as loud as with others. That said, 5 stars for lasting longer than 99% of earbuds I’ve ever purchased. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Wireless Headphones - Black BLACK
Annapolis, MD
I would give these headphones 5 stars if the batter lasted longer. They sound amazing, both for phone calls and music. They connect easily and seamlessly to my iPhone. But the charge barely lasts for me. I can’t take them on long plane rides, or even long runs. I wish the battery was better.
Love these headphones for when I am working out- I always keep these charged for when I’m ready to go on a run or riding the bike or on the back of the motorcycle. I can depend on these to stay in place and for its amazing battery life.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...