BY BOSE

These Bose SIE2i sport headphones are sweat- and weather-resistant, comfortable and provide high-quality sound that conventional sports earbuds cant match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely and comfortably in place during exercise, plus it stores your headphones when your workouts over. Color: Green. see more...

• How do these compare to regular earphones?4 Answers
Melissa L.
Olympia WA
I love these so much that I steal them from my boyfriend all the time. They allow me to be hands free which I love. They sound quality is so good they really cancel out the rest of the outside sounds. Not to mention they are so comfortable they do not hurt my ears after a certain amount of time
Michaela B.
Huntersville
I actually got these, but the android version for my samsung phone. Perfect running buddy! I can skip songs, change volume, pause and take phonecalls when I need to. They are nice and comfortable in my ears. Comes with 3 different in ear options. Added bonus, the android ones allow me to adjust the volume on my amazon fire gd tablet too. Win!
Danielle L.
Newport News, VA
I was very skeptical before buying these, since I was never able to wear earbuds while working out. I have small ears and they would always fall out whenever I moved. These headphones have three different-sized attachments, and the small ones fit great in my ear. I trained for and ran a full marathon wearing these, and they did not fall out once. Needless to say, these headphones have gotten sweaty and rain-soaked and they are still working as well as the day I bought them. Not to mention, the sound quality is much better than my cheap old Nike headphones. These are definitely worth the money!
Hunter H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd struggle to give these lower than a 9.5 on the sound quality spectrum for such a compact listening device. Only thing holding me back from an easy 5 stars is my concerns with the reliability. Most other Bose products I've own have been a "purchase once - use for life" situation, but I've owned 2 pairs of these headphones and both times something has gone wrong in under a year. First the mic started only working intermittently and there is now a hole in the insulation of the second set.
Ana L.
College Park, MD
Perfect for the gym, or any exercise, comfortable, affordable, nice style and color. PRO TIP buy the replacement rubber earpieces from the noise canceling set for $10 and put them on these. HUGE impact on sound quality. Without them I'd say these are a strong 8/10. With them the bass response is epic with gorgeous treble/mid detail. I am obsessed with buying good audio gear at a good price, after trying many sub 100 dollar sets I finally ponied up and bought these. Marvelous! Great materials, great construction, great sound.
Michelle L.
Garden City, NY
Fantastic headphones, great for running and allows enough sound to penetrate through so that user can still be alert to oncoming dangers. Battery has a good life, and lasts about two years. Fairly priced for the sound quality, and shall be recommending to all those looking to make a future sound investment.
Danielle N.
These are the best headphones I have ever purchased. I have small ears and struggle to find a comfortable ear bud that doesn't hurt or fall out when I run. I use them in the gym, running outside and I also use them for work conference calls. The sound quality is great and my voice on the microphone is clear.
raina c.
Sandy springs, GA
Best in ear headphones ever , best noise cancellation feature , the beat thing is the ear plugs they are shaped in such a way that they fit perfectly ! And while running or jimming it feels absolutely comfortable , it has a extension cord as well !its light non irritant mostly with other inear headphones after a while its starts itching inside my ears but with bose nothing at all ! Super happy with these headphones !!
justin w.
Luthvle Timon, MD
These are by far the best headphones I have ever owned! I use them in a Samsung Note 5 phone and after over a year of use at the gym on a daily basis, they are just as good as the 1st day I got them. They stay in your ears perfectly and the sound quality is a 10/10. I even left them in my shorts a couple of times and they survived fine through several different wash and high heat dry cycles.
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ
Indestructible!
I've had these headphones for a long time and they've held up wonderfully through all sorts of issues including a trip to europe and a trip in the washing machine and they haven't lost any quality. It's definitely worth the money in the long run as with other brands I've quickly broken them or pieces have broken, which is not the case with these headphones.
Jessica D.
How do these compare to regular earphones?