Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones iOS model - Blue (717534-0010) 627479-0030 uploaded by Cons L.

BY BOSE

Bose SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select Apple products. Available in Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. Color: Blue. see more...

• I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christ...1 Answers
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I absolutely love these headphones. They are expensive, but they are 100000% worth the price. I've  had the same pair for about 5 years and never had any issues. The clarity and depth of the sound quality is incredible, and the volume goes crazy loud (great for noise cancellation while travelling)! The shape of the silicone ear pieces mold to my ear beautifully and they're super comfortable to wear. I also love that even if I'm wearing them while doing physical activity, they never fall out of my ears. The volume/pause/play controls on the wire are convenient for controlling your music on the go as well. The colour is very nice too. I do wish the cord was a bit longer (if I have the headphones in, I can't put my phone in my back pocket) but it does work great with the sport/arm band that came in the box. For the price, I do think they should come with a small case to put them in to protect them from dust or damage, but that's minor. Overall I would highly recommend these headphones! If mine ever break... I plan to re-purchase the exact same pair.
Jessica T.
Newmarket
I got my first pair of Bose 2 years ago and I have NEVER gone back to any other company. I will only by bose now. After 2 years the head phones were still going strong ( no crackling, and the cord is still intact) I have Just purchased these head phones for the speaker and controls on the headphones. LOVES THESE
Yessenia R.
Trujillo Alto
Great quality, every note of a song is heard perfectly. You will hear instruments or rhythm that you haven't heard before. One of the best headphones I have ever used.
Task. A.
Ajax, ON
This is the only headphone I will ever buy. My last one finally gave away after 4 years. Best investment I have ever made on headphones. I will neve go back to the cheap ones ever!
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Super impressed with these. the quality of sound is amazing for how small the speakers are. The bass comes in great and is very clear. love love love. A little pricey but worth it.
Vicki T.
Stratford, PE
I have the black ones but the sound out of these are amazing! All other noise is cancelled out and they are very comfortable. A little pricey but a great option when you want that extra peace and quiet.
Rachel J.
Medicine hat , ALBERTA
These are amazing my favorite are the Noise canceling they are extremely expensive but we'll worth it if you get detracted during tests or studying
Tammy N.
Guelph
Havn't used enough to give proper review.
But the little brother loves it so far and have been using with no wire breakage.
Hayley D.
Fort mcmurray, AB
At first I thought these would be too big for my ears. But they come with tons of attachments and stay put pretty good.
Veronica T.
These headphones are super comfortable and don't slip out even when working out. They are pretty durable too.
Hazel S.
I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christmas. How is the quality? Would you recommend them? Do they last long, or will I need to replace them after a few months? I really don't want a repeat of the Beats by dre headphones that were a disaster. Hoping these are of the highest quality.