Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones iOS model - Blue (717534-0010) 627479-0030 uploaded by Cons L.

BY BOSE

Bose SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select Apple products. Available in Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. Color: Blue. see more...

• I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christ...1 Answers
jessica a.
Mesa, AZ
Very comfortable and nice looking. sleek and don't hurt my ears. my kids alwats take them from me
Brooke M.
Portland, ME
Amazing amazing amazing! Love these headphones! They sound fantastic! Always a reliable brand!
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA
Amazing sound. stay in place during workouts and no extra noise. definitely a quality product
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
These headphones sound pretty good. These are one of my more expensive pairs of headphones.
Maria D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love these I had my last pair of these headphones for 6 years and they still work great
Heather R.
Oxford, OH
These are good for staying in my ears when I'm running. plus they're my favorite color !
Heather D.
Brooklyn, NY
Always love Bose, always will. Excellent sound quality and always great customer service.
Erica S.
Indian Trail, NC
I never go anywhere without these headphone! The fit perfect in my ear and never fall out
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
They're amazing the beats are so clear, by far my to go to for when I workout!:)
Emily O.
aberdeen
These earphones are so comfy!! I wear these when in the gym and there amazing, their easy to use and can be bought in John Lewis, they are expensive if your looking for a cheap pair of headphones but still cheaper than the noise cancelling headphones! Would definitely recommend these!
Hazel S.
I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christmas. How is the quality? Would you recommend them? Do they last long, or will I need to replace them after a few months? I really don't want a repeat of the Beats by dre headphones that were a disaster. Hoping these are of the highest quality.