Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones iOS model - Blue (717534-0010) 627479-0030 uploaded by Cons L.

BY BOSE

Bose SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select Apple products. Available in Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. Color: Blue. see more...

• I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christ...1 Answers
Kellie N.
Brooklyn, NY
Well worth the money! These headphones block out all other noise and the sound is crystal clear. I love the carrying case it comes with! There is also an extender cord included to make the headphones longer!
Alexa L.
Howell, NJ
Love these! I bring them to the gym and they have amazing sound. I used to be only a beats person but after being introduced to these I have to say I don't really have an opinion as to which I prefer. Bose are just as great but you hear less about them!
Meredith S.
High Point, NC
I love these! I listen to music when I walk to class and I used my apple ones last semester but they hurt my ears (I have small ears). These don't hurt; they actually feel good
Kollene J.
Greenwood, IN
I love these headphones!! I spent HOURS on the phone at times and never got sore ears or did they quit working!! I still carry them around now and totally love them
Alicia B.
Ive had these headphones for 3 years now and have had no issue with them. I bought another pair to keep in my gym bag. Great sound and fit in your ear perfectly.
Erin E.
North Tonawanda, NY
Love, love, love these headphones!! Well worth every penny!! The sound is amazing, such a huge difference from the "stock" earbuds that come with your phone!!
Sneha B.
Freer, TX
I mostly use headphones while I'm working out. The Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones works best for me. They fit right and you can hear clear sound.
Sandra V.
Spring, TX
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He says he likes it and sound quality is good. The only thing he wished it had was noise cancellation.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC
Great sound!! Love them! But they do tangle very easily and can stop working within a few months if you don't keep them in the care case.
Tiphanee s.
South bend , IN
I would 100% recommend these headphones! They are super comfortable and stay in my small ears very well! They are sleek and super cool!
Hazel S.
I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christmas. How is the quality? Would you recommend them? Do they last long, or will I need to replace them after a few months? I really don't want a repeat of the Beats by dre headphones that were a disaster. Hoping these are of the highest quality.