Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones iOS model - Blue (717534-0010) 627479-0030 uploaded by Cons L.

BY BOSE

Bose SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select Apple products. Available in Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. Color: Blue. see more...

• I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christ...1 Answers
Justin C.
Silver Spring, MD
Incredible headphones. I recently purchased these to replace my Klipsch ear buds, and I've been extremely impressed. These are now my go to commute headphones. They also work very well while I'm in the gym. I'd definitely buy these headphones again.
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
Work excellent! Syncs perfect with my iPhone. Great sound. Sit snug in my ears. Definitely the best of its kind. Was considering beats,but went with these based on reviews. Glad I did, these a wonderful. They also came with a case to hold them in.
Cassidy G.
Schaumburg, IL
I always have a hard time finding earbuds because I have such small ear holes and these fit in my ear perfectly. They have great audio and hold up while I run and sweat at the gym. One of my favorite headphones, especially the color!
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
I love these earbuds. typically, i prefer squishy earbuds that stay in and block out noise. these don't block out noise as much, but are so clear in quality. also, the mic is very useful and doesn't pick up as much excess noise.
Holly G.
Westminster, CO
Sound was aMAZING! Calls were very clear, and I could ride my bicycle or run the blender, and the person on the other end wouldn't even know. Fit comfortable, but am buying custom molds to make them fit better.
Kayla D.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought these headphones for Christmas and I absolutely love them! The sound quality is fantastic, and the music comes out perfect clear. They are great for any activity, especially sports. The ear buds are the most comfortable I have yet to try. There is an easy accessible volume control as well as a carrying case to keep them organized and not tangled!
Jennifer L.
Jackson Hts, NY
Great sound quality with these headphones. The color is really nice and the headphones are very comfortable. Really took some getting use to in the beginning. However, the volume controls do not work with any device other than an iOS device.
Mia H.
Love these headphones, I used to have a live strong pair of headphones and used to think those were the best to stay in my ears, I was wrong! These feel looser but actually stay in better!!! Great quality sound too!
Carolyn H.
Mesa, AZ
Bose makes the highest quality sound systems in my opinion, so owning headphones by Bose was an obvious choice to me. I am so glad that I ended up with these. They fit well, they deliver optimum sound and noise canceling.
Angela S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these headphones. So comfy and stays in your ears during physical activity. The waterproof feature is amazing, do not have to worry about sweat or rain! Definitely a great product for working out!
Hazel S.
I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christmas. How is the quality? Would you recommend them? Do they last long, or will I need to replace them after a few months? I really don't want a repeat of the Beats by dre headphones that were a disaster. Hoping these are of the highest quality.