Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones iOS model - Blue (717534-0010) 627479-0030 uploaded by Cons L.

BY BOSE

Bose SIE2i sport headphones deliver a combination of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit and Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match. The exclusive Reebok fitness armband holds your device securely in place. And the inline remote and microphone let you control select Apple products. Available in Orange, Green, Blue and Purple. Color: Blue. see more...

• I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christ...1 Answers
Katelyn A.
I have had two pairs of these earbuds and they both broke in the same way.  The plastic covering at the base of the earbud begins to tear open and then the wires begin to fray.  When it happened with my first pair, I thought it was just bad luck and they were about a year and a half old with HEAVY, HEAVY use.  But when the same thing happened to the second pair less than 6 months in, I ditched this Bose product and have begun using wireless earbuds that were recommended to me by a friend.  Overall, they had lovely sound quality and great bass but the quality of their construction was extremely disappointing.  I have since done even more extensive research on Bose products when I am considering purchasing one (like their portable bluetooth speaker - I opted against it but have a family member who loves it).  Would not recommend Bose earbuds.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL
Fantastic earbuds for the person on the go! I bought the Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones at Best Buy and enjoyed every minute I spent with them. They are very comfortable to wear and I forget sometimes I have them on. My music has never sounded better while riding on the train filled with loud people. Unfortunately, after long months of usage, the wire near the headphone adapter began to wear out until I lost sound in one earbud. This was the only flaw with these headphones. If you purchase these at Best Buy, make sure to get that protection plan! I traded them in and got brand new ones the same day without a hassle and my music listening train riding days carried on as usual.
Kim C.
MARQUETTE, MI
I love these headphones, they contour to my petite ears perfectly and stay in place even with the most strenuous movement. I run and bike a lot, so I need headphones that won't slide while I'm exercising. They do a decent job blocking out sounds and have a nifty control bar to change songs and play/pause your music without having to touch the device you're using with them, unfortunately the controls only seem to work with Apple products though. Overall these headphones are amazing and well worth the money.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
I cannot express how in love with this product I am. After years of getting annoyed with every pair of headphones I've bought falling out of my ears while I run, I gave this a shot. I had never used Bose before, and didn't know much about them except that Amazon had high reviews. I am absolutely in love with them now!
Tarene F.
Fort Lee, NJ
I have these in black. Hands down one of the best headphones I've used other than the Klipsch ones I used to be so loyal to. These are great, the clicker/speaker is great and convenient. They don't fall out because of the rubber in-ear piece and it kind of blocks out sound as well.
Alysha W.
Maineville, OH
My husband has these and he loves them! He wears them all day for work and to the gym. I've washed these by accident a few times in the washer and they've came out fine :) The sound is obviously amazing, it's Bose :) I will actually be purchasing some for myself coming up.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
I received these as a Christmas present after my Apple headphones fell apart. I absolutely love these! The sound quality is on another level compared to my old Apple headphones and Bose is a lot more comfortable to wear for long hours in the library. The sound quality is great outside, on busy public transit and exercising. The colors aren't my first pick, but they add character.
Rebekah S.
Jackson
My boyfriend got me these for Christmas and I have to say they are well worth the money! I didn't want to buy them cause they are kinda expensive but well worth it! Very clear and blocks out sound pretty well. Also came with a little carrying case to keep them safe.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
These are the BEST headphones! The sound quality is amazing! They are super comfortable, and for someone with small ears, that is hard to find! These are amazing! I can never use anything else now that I've experienced Bose. The colors are super cute as well.
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have these in white and I love them. I find over ear headphones hurt my ears after an hour or two and these never hurt my ears. They are really compact but have the same sound quality of big over the ear headphones. These are also good for someone who likes to run with headphones, they wont fall out and the button makes it easy to skip to the next song.
Hazel S.
I want to purchase these headphones for my mum for Christmas. How is the quality? Would you recommend them? Do they last long, or will I need to replace them after a few months? I really don't want a repeat of the Beats by dre headphones that were a disaster. Hoping these are of the highest quality.