Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I absolutely love these headphones. They are expensive, but they are 100000% worth the price. I've  had the same pair for about 5 years and never had any issues. The clarity and depth of the sound quality is incredible, and the volume goes crazy loud (great for noise cancellation while travelling)! The shape of the silicone ear pieces mold to my ear beautifully and they're super comfortable to wear. I also love that even if I'm wearing them while doing physical activity, they never fall out of my ears. The volume/pause/play controls on the wire are convenient for controlling your music on the go as well. The colour is very nice too. I do wish the cord was a bit longer (if I have the headphones in, I can't put my phone in my back pocket) but it does work great with the sport/arm band that came in the box. For the price, I do think they should come with a small case to put them in to protect them from dust or damage, but that's minor. Overall I would highly recommend these headphones! If mine ever break... I plan to re-purchase the exact same pair.