Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Orange uploaded by member-66f3752ce

BY BOSE

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink mini speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body from scratches or abrasions. Choose from an assortment of colors. see more...

Stephanie E.
Live Oak, TX
I love this Bose sound speaker, it sounds really awesome and has a great bass to it. I also love that it comes with a charging dock station for easy charging. I definitely recommend this speaker and portable.
Karen S.
Dexter, MO
I love BOSE products. This little dude sounds like you have the whole huge stereo going!! Its the perfect size!! My girls listen to it while showering and I take it to the kitchen while cleaning we take it outside for bonfires. It has a easy charging pad. It is actually loud and has great sound for a bluetooth device
Nichole E.
This has great clear sound, my uncle gave it to me and I thought that because it was small and alarm clock like it was going to be lame but I use it more than my stereo! I hook my phone up to it and listen daily!
Lindsay H.
Grand Junction, CO
My husband bought me this speaker, and I love it! For the small size that it is, it really can fill a room with good sound. It's easy to connect any Bluetooth device and get the tunes pumping. I carry it around with me while I do housework, workouts, and hang out in my yard.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
This speaker is phenomenal, even in our large living area. We had over 50 people at our house for a Christmas party, and you could still hear the music so well. We have been tinkering with other (cheaper) speakers, and they don't even compare. This one is worth every penny!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the next portable speaker. Connects effortlessly to your iPhone or computer via Bluetooth. And it gets pretty loud! Loud enough for a party or outdoor pool get together.
Evelyn R.
Kansas City, KS
Ok my mom always Was looking for a radio so i make her a gif for Christmas she love's the boas she is so happy and i feet so glad that i but it I'm goint to get one for me😁
Lisa M.
Until you have experienced a Bose you always think "man I'm getting a good deal, this sounds like a Bose". Then you get one and you realize there really is no comparison. It took me tears to figure this out, I wished I would gave gone with Bose sooner. This is the latest purchase for traveling and I love it!
Vivian L.
Techie Expert Level 1
One of my favorite speakers. Sound production sounds crisp, worth the price and battery life lasts long. Good shape to move from place to place or to leave on your desk. Great that the colors can be interchangeable.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
Love this thing! I use it every day while I am at home. I connect the Bluetooth to my iPhone and play my playlists. It is clear and can get loud enough to hear in several rooms.