Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green uploaded by Benamara M.

BY BOSE

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink mini speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body from scratches or abrasions. Choose from an assortment of colors. see more...

Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
The idea of being able to personalize any product is a fun addition to your purchase. However the price for some of these products are a bit up there. It was for the most part easy to use and effective. I would recommend this to others mainly for the safety and preservation of the product.
Daisy G.
Harlingen, TX
The cover is pretty good. it protects my speaker from getting scratches and is a cute color.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
The best so Far! If you speaker have Bluetooth it's perfect. Sound amazing, loud, awesome design, perfect speakers. So you can used this cute cover for your speaker I love it.
Love my Bose mini case. I am very clumsy and tend to drop the speaker often and this case protects it from getting scratched up
Kaelyn R.
Helena
I love Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker , you can move it anywhere and it instantly hooks up to you phone
Tracey L.
Bruceton Mills, WV
Covers my minilink perfectly and looks cute too. I like it because I don't have to worry about scratches
Annette G.
Marietta, GA
I puchased this as a gift for my husband for christmas a couple of years ago, he gives it two thumbs up. We are still enjoying this purchase today. The Quality is amazing for the price, 10/10 would recommend.
Gloria C.
The one I have is a portable like a battery one.. it works pretty good

even thou is not feauturing here
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
I love these! Adds some color to my speaker! I'm not sure if it really protects it in any way - but it does make it look cute!
Jackie N.
Nottingham, MD
Good for those that are conscientous about dropping the speaker. Personally I don't like cases on my stuff all that much but def looks great without one.
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
What other colors does it come in?