Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green uploaded by Benamara M.

BY BOSE

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink mini speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body from scratches or abrasions. Choose from an assortment of colors. see more...

Julie Z.
Bayside, NY
This is perfect to keep my speaker safe while traveling. The green color is just perfect!
Felicia L.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I happen to love these speakers!!! They work so wonderfully, especially when showering!!
Devin N.
Raleigh, NC
These speakers are so cute and they are awesome! I'm so glad I decided to purchase them!
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I need this in my life, I bought my speaker without a case or cover, i want it
Brittany S.
Westlake, Oh
I love the soft cover skin for the Bose SoundLink! It keeps my speaker safe from drops and falls and protects the beautiful stainless finish from scratches and dents. The case itself is somewhat difficult to get on the speaker but once you have it on it isn't something you take off. I would highly recommend to others who have invested in a sound link mini speaker.
Jennifer M.
This is a fun cover to encase your Bose SoundlinkMini.
Fun colour and lightweight case for great protection.
Marie-Laurence P.
Rimouski, Québec
This cover protects my soundlink mini very well while I'm carrying it everywhere with me.
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
What other colors does it come in?