Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green uploaded by Benamara M.

BY BOSE

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink mini speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body from scratches or abrasions. Choose from an assortment of colors. see more...

Brooke A.
Love these speakers. The bluetooth pick up of these is incredible. I can be upstairs and still control the music downstairs. The sound is equally incredible. I use this for listening to music as well as college lectures and can hear the lecture as if I was sitting in the room with my professor.
Corrine A.
Whittier, CA
The idea of being able to personalize any product is a fun addition to your purchase. However the price for some of these products are a bit up there. It was for the most part easy to use and effective. I would recommend this to others mainly for the safety and preservation of the product.
Annmarie R.
Grand marsh , WI
We have this exact speaker in my household its the best! I seriously love all bose products and i feel as if this is the icing on the cake. I got this as a gift from my parents and ended up buying another one for another gift. The sound is crystal clear even if you have a song with a lot of base in it! I would highly recommend this product to ANYONE who loves music :)
Lindsey S.
Bought the cover with the Bose mini sound link a year ago and still looks like it did the day I bought. I am very pleased with this product, it is a popular accessory in my dorm at school.
Itzel B.
Auburn, WA
Small in size but this thing packs a punch. Very loud and clear, it's very compact and easy to grip .
The quality of the sound is astonishing, battery lasts a very long time as well
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
The best so Far! If you speaker have Bluetooth it's perfect. Sound amazing, loud, awesome design, perfect speakers. So you can used this cute cover for your speaker I love it.
Annette G.
Marietta, GA
I puchased this as a gift for my husband for christmas a couple of years ago, he gives it two thumbs up. We are still enjoying this purchase today. The Quality is amazing for the price, 10/10 would recommend.
Tim S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love these soft covers for my bluetooth SoundLink. They give a nice protection to the speaker which gets passed around quite a lot. Seems a little high in price for what it is but then again it is Bose.
Sheila S.
Asheville, NC
Adds a pop of color to my Bose speaker and added protection. I am always dropping things, so this was a must. So far, it has protected the speaker - but I also haven't dropped it on the floor to test it out. :)
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I love the case, I just wish there were other colors. They are very well made and last a really long time. The MiniSoundLink is an amazing portable speaker!
Bek k.
Phoenix, AZ
What other colors does it come in?