ElectronicsAudioSpeakersBose
SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green

Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green

by Bose

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker soft cover allows you to customize the appearance of your soundlink mini speaker while providing added protection for the aluminum body from scratches or abrasions. Choose from an assortment of colors.

Are they super loud.
Does anyone know if this comes in other colors or with designs? This is really neat and would like to see more to choose from
What other colors does it come in?
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Soft Cover - Green!
Marietta, GA
I puchased this as a gift for my husband for christmas a couple of years ago, he gives it two thumbs up. We are still enjoying this purchase today. The Quality is amazing for the price, 10/10 would recommend.
Helena
I love Bose sound link mini Bluetooth speaker , you can move it anywhere and it instantly hooks up to you phone
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
Really glad I ended up getting this cover for my boss mini soundlink. Without it I think I would have been nervous bringing it places in fear that I would drop it, or damage it. I’ve had this for years and it looks like I just bought it.
Rockland, ME
Techie Expert Level 6
This is a very powerful, little speaker! We purchased this for my daughters and they use it at cheering for their music. It is loud. It is clear. It sounds absolutely amazing. I love it. They love it and we would definitely recommend this to everyone and would definitely purchase it again.
This really fills the room with music. Great acoustics and bass very happy with my purchase
Whittier, CA
The idea of being able to personalize any product is a fun addition to your purchase. However the price for some of these products are a bit up there. It was for the most part easy to use and effective. I would recommend this to others mainly for the safety and preservation of the product.
Dallas, TX
I use these around the house. They provide great quality sound and the blue tooth compatibility is great. I can have my phone or computer playing my playlist in a different room from the speakers and have full control over the sound and songs. If my speakers break I would definitely buy this brand again for the quality.
Harlingen, TX
The cover is pretty good. it protects my speaker from getting scratches and is a cute color.
Dallas, GA
The quality of sound from this tiny little box is amazing! I use this with my smartphone to listen to my favorite radio stations and Spotify while I work, clean house or just relax in a nice bubble bath. I've been as far away as 20 feet and it will still pick up the sound perfectly. I highly recommend this speaker.
Orlando, FL
The best so Far! If you speaker have Bluetooth it's perfect. Sound amazing, loud, awesome design, perfect speakers. So you can used this cute cover for your speaker I love it.