Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker

by Bose

#11 in Speakers

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. Built with bluetooth technology, it connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other bluetooth device. The included charging cradle makes it ready to grab and go, so you can enjoy your music, videos or games anytime, anywhere. Customize it with colored accessory covers to fit your unique style, or add the additional travel bag or wall charger.

I have always been keeping this product in mind and have always wavered I’m getting this or not. What does everyone think of the sound quality compared to other portable Bluetooth speaker? Do you think this one is better??
Is this worth getting?
How long does it last before a recharge
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoJacksonville, FL
Pretty good speaker, but of course I expected that because it's a bose. I use it almost every day and it works great! It did go through a short period where it didn't want to charge and I thought I was going to have to buy a new one, but it bounced back and has been working great since.
2 months agoWashington
I got these speakers in 2014 to keep around my apartment and they work amazing. In fact, my now husband, then boyfriend, liked them so much I got him the soundlink as well for his house. Now we live together and keep one upstairs and the other downstairs. Theyre perfect for every day, for having better sound when watching a movie on your laptop, and love traveling with a set for the beach! I also teach fitness classes so use them for smaller outdoor classes. still work perfectly all these years later!
2 months agoAustin
The product has such great quality and it helped me fully enjoy the music I was listening to. The quality is what really gets me. It also looks so nice & is easily transported!!!
7 days agoanchorage
Great sound-enough that I can feel the base but not enough that it overpowers other notes. That being said, I would like that it could still stay on and play music while charging.
2 months agoPequannock, NJ
Love this speaker! I first saw this and heard this speaker at a friends house and couldn't believe how clear and loud it was for such a little speaker. I went out the next day and purchased one for myself. For the price, you cannot beat the quality. It looks good wherever you put it, nice clean lines. You can take it anywhere. I recently took it to the beach. It's awesome!
2 months agoProvo, UT
Incredible! This is by far the best speaker I have owned. The sound quality is incredible and it easily pairs with my phone or laptop!! The volume range is also great, I can have it quiet while studying or take it outside while we play volleyball and it works great in both environments!
19 days agoBronx, NY
This little speaker packs a punch! Can be connected to your phone, is chargeable and also can be connected to tv. Love this speaker. In fact my dad loved mine so much I had to buy him one. You're also able to get a cool carry case for it as well, making it easy to travel with.
2 months agoPittsburgh, PA
I have an older version of this without the black mat. We found mine on eBay for a great price! I love the sound and volume and how long the battery lasts. I use it for cleaning the house and for when we have parties to play music! We take it everywhere including the beach!
2 months agoshenandoah, IA
Love love it. Bought it 4 years ago and it still works like its brand new. Love that it is portable, has bluetooth and a charging dock. I use it in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, my car, our boat, camping....i can take it anywhere and it last for hours
2 months agoParagould, AR
Battery lasts a long time over many uses! Rarely needs charging. Bose compares to nothing else. Great sound too! One change though would be an easier way to turn on and off. Otherwise my technology challenged dad figured it out easily.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...