BY BOSE #4 in Speakers

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. Built with bluetooth technology, it connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other bluetooth device. The included charging cradle makes it ready to grab and go, so you can enjoy your music, videos or games anytime, anywhere. Customize it with colored accessory covers to fit your unique style, or add the additional travel bag or wall charger.

Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Techie Expert Level 1
This little thing is hands down the best speaker I've used. The sound is so clear and the volume potential is great for such a small body. It's easy to use and holds a charge for a while. My husband bought it about 3 years ago and I always told him it was silly to spend that much on a speaker but now I cant live without it
Jose R.
San Antonio
Love Bose great little speaker, even tho the price is up there compared to the competitors but hey, worth every penny. sound quality is beyond great and who thought a little speaker like that would be loud? guess what it is wanting to buy their new speaker but waiting to go to a Bose store to try it out. Battery is also really good, love that its mobile and on top of that you can buy a fancy case to protect it or spice up the look!
Marisa E.
The sound quality on this speaker is phenomenal. It's amazing how loud and how clear the music is coming out of this tiny and compact speaker. It's portable and easy to charge. My only con and why I only gave four stars would be the design. For the cost of this device, I wish it came with a carrying case. I also wish the design was more apt at being used in different locations. I used to live in Texas and I purchased this thinking it would be great by the pool, but the metal case would get hot to the touch. Bose has another line of mini speakers out that have colorful cases, so I probably should have gotten one of those for the portability factor. Overall, this is a great device to have in my home that can even be used to play music for a larger party!
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
I have this speaker in black. I got it for Christmas. I love the sound quality and one charge lasts a long time. I also like that you can keep the charger plugged into the dock or plug it directly into the speaker. I use it with my phone but also with my laptop to enhance sound sometimes!
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
Small, compact.  Wireless and chargers fast!  The audio is great and I have one at home.  It is on the pricier side, but Bose does not let down with the quality.  If you have the money for it, I would recommend buying it.  I am not sure if I would buy it again if I was on a budget.
Rachel B.
I love this speaker. I use it in my room and at the pool. Battery charge lasts a long time and have never had any connectivity issues. The sound and the bass are great!
Deb K.
I debated as to whether or not I wanted to lay out the money on this or grab a cheaper brand. Ultimately, because all my Bose purchases in the past proved to be great experiences, I decided to move forward with this wireless/Bluetooth speaker. And i am so glad that I did. I'm in awe of the great sound that comes out of this little speaker. The volume is impressive and you couldn't ask for better clarity, tremble and bass. It only weighs a few ounces so you can take it anywhere with you. And a charge last a very long time. Also the charger serves as a base so it's all very compact. Great speaker, highly recommend!!
Alexander W.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for the BOSE Soundlink Mini II Speaker:

+ Sound quality: phenomenal and works excellent with almost any kind of genre of music
+ Build quality: constructed with a body of strong aluminum material leaves this portable speaker feeling nice and sturdy!
+ Connection: this speaker can pair with more than one device but obviously not at the same time together while in use
+ The connection strength will fade if you move too far away in a different room or building floor level
+ Sound controls: the sound volume can be controlled on your own device and the speaker itself

Overall, I highly recommend this speaker as it sits in a decent price category and offers great sound for its size and shape! A bonus is you can use it to answer any of your calls should you need to and can be charged with no cables using the cradle that is included!

Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I am a huge fan of this product, huge! I first got this last Christmas but I didn't know much about it until I played with it. Quality of sound is great especially since it's coming out of a small speaker. I love that it's portable so you can listen to it wherever you'd like. Battery duration is good. I like music so this is a product I highly recommend getting!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
This is, hands down, the best bluetooth speaker on the market. The quality of sound is out of this world, and if you live in an apartment you aren't constantly worried about your neighbors hearing it. It is an investment at $200, but the quality truly can't be beat. You won't be constantly buying new speakers that die each year, so you will probably save money in the long run. It's the perfect size for pool side tunes and for traveling. I HIGHLY recommend.
Bob L.
Can this work with androids?
Rhonda m.
Pine Grove, PA
Is this speaker really loud and have a good quality sound when you turn it up?
Benjamin W.
Beverly Hills
Lol
Ashley W.
For the price point do you think they are worth the purchase?
Donna P.
Painesville, OH
How fast does this charge?