BY BOSE #3 in Speakers

The soundlink mini bluetooth speaker delivers full, natural sound from an ultra-compact speaker that fits in the palm of your hand. Built with bluetooth technology, it connects wirelessly to your smartphone, tablet or other bluetooth device. The included charging cradle makes it ready to grab and go, so you can enjoy your music, videos or games anytime, anywhere. Customize it with colored accessory covers to fit your unique style, or add the additional travel bag or wall charger.

Marisa E.
The sound quality on this speaker is phenomenal. It's amazing how loud and how clear the music is coming out of this tiny and compact speaker. It's portable and easy to charge. My only con and why I only gave four stars would be the design. For the cost of this device, I wish it came with a carrying case. I also wish the design was more apt at being used in different locations. I used to live in Texas and I purchased this thinking it would be great by the pool, but the metal case would get hot to the touch. Bose has another line of mini speakers out that have colorful cases, so I probably should have gotten one of those for the portability factor. Overall, this is a great device to have in my home that can even be used to play music for a larger party!
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
Small, compact.  Wireless and chargers fast!  The audio is great and I have one at home.  It is on the pricier side, but Bose does not let down with the quality.  If you have the money for it, I would recommend buying it.  I am not sure if I would buy it again if I was on a budget.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
It's small but has a lot of noise to put out and that's why I love it. You can bring it on trips and it have to worry about it taking up room and the base and volume of it, is incredible. I got this as a Christmas present and couldn't be happier the music I play comes out so clearly, if you're thinking about buying this just do it. You won't regret it.
Deb K.
I debated as to whether or not I wanted to lay out the money on this or grab a cheaper brand. Ultimately, because all my Bose purchases in the past proved to be great experiences, I decided to move forward with this wireless/Bluetooth speaker. And i am so glad that I did. I'm in awe of the great sound that comes out of this little speaker. The volume is impressive and you couldn't ask for better clarity, tremble and bass. It only weighs a few ounces so you can take it anywhere with you. And a charge last a very long time. Also the charger serves as a base so it's all very compact. Great speaker, highly recommend!!
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I am a huge fan of this product, huge! I first got this last Christmas but I didn't know much about it until I played with it. Quality of sound is great especially since it's coming out of a small speaker. I love that it's portable so you can listen to it wherever you'd like. Battery duration is good. I like music so this is a product I highly recommend getting!
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
This is, hands down, the best bluetooth speaker on the market. The quality of sound is out of this world, and if you live in an apartment you aren't constantly worried about your neighbors hearing it. It is an investment at $200, but the quality truly can't be beat. You won't be constantly buying new speakers that die each year, so you will probably save money in the long run. It's the perfect size for pool side tunes and for traveling. I HIGHLY recommend.
Adrian G.
Techie Expert Level 3
I've been very satisfied with this speaker but with the recent update I upgraded to the soundlink revolve plus! Amazing sound with that portable water resistant speaker. I bought to and pair them in stereo mode. I definitely recommend this Bluetooth product to any audiophile who loves the color that bose characteristically has. Go for it and get two....it'll be worth it. Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
This mini speaker packs MAJOR power!! This speaker gives crisp, quality sound with volume if you want it! It has an easy charging station that it sits on and can stay charged any time! Very easy to hook up to different devices and easy to talk on the phone through as well!
★Bree★ W.
Holland
1000% recommend. You will not find a better long lasting speaker. It works GREAT with my Amazon echo! Putting on my make up in the morning or getting dress is amazing now. All I have to do is tell my echo to play music and it instantly plays through my bose speaker! One of my best purchases. I have 5 other speakers just laying around now that I will no longer be using.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
By far theeeee best Bluetooth speaker I've ever used. Sound quality is magnificent 😍.
My favorite part of a speaker is the bass, and the bass on this thing is perfect. Battery is great! It last an entire week depending on how hard I use it.

It think Is ugly without the case though. 😝

This is definitely a great purchase to make. You will not regret it
Bob L.
Can this work with androids?
Rhonda m.
Pinsonfork, KY
Is this speaker really loud and have a good quality sound when you turn it up?
Benjamin W.
Beverly Hills
Lol
Ashley W.
For the price point do you think they are worth the purchase?
Donna P.
Painesville, OH
How fast does this charge?