ElectronicsAudioSpeakersBose
SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker

Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker

by Bose

When a speaker this small sounds this good, you'll never leave it behind. The Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth® speaker delivers unmatched sound for a speaker this size. Its rugged design and durable strap let you take it everywhere you go. It's waterproof from the inside out, so even if it falls in the pool, just pull it out and keep on playing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker!
Bella N.
kenosha
When I tell you this sounds amazing, it sounds AMAZING. The sound is so clear through this speaker, better than any one I’ve had before. Very portable and easy to travel with, great for backyard parties, or working in a garage. And the battery lasts a long time without charge! Highly recommend!!
Megan B.
Provo, UT
100/100 this speaker is incredibly loud for how small it is. It’s perfect for travel, I take it with me to the beach and long car rides since we don’t have a stereo in our car. It’s perfect, it connects to Bluetooth so easily and remembers connections afterwards. You can pair with multiple devices and the charge lasts a long time! I really like that when you turn it on, it immediately tells you what the charge is at so you don’t have to guess when the next time you should charge your speaker is & the party or fun isn’t ruined by unexpected low battery! Will always recommend this micro Bose speaker to anyone looking for an amazing speaker for parties, trips, or been just being around the house!
Kaitlin W.
Albuquerque, NM
It’s my boyfriend’s, and he adores it. Uses this little speaker instead of his laptop or desktop’s because the sound quality is so much better.
Asia A.
Kalkaska, MI
Absolutely love this. I’ve had one for years and it’s been through kayaking, thunderstorms and everyday use with kids and animals.

Looking for your answer?