BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Ellie Louise F.
I love my speaker because of the colour and it's not to loud and not to quite and good material
Sophia Q.
The Bose SoundLink Speaker Cover is perfect for holding speakers and is sturdy enough to protect the speakers from damage.
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
It is great. the volume is very sensitive. So it can go from low to high really quickly.
Krystyna  T.
Sugar Land, TX
A very good investment. The sound is very clear and crisp. The Bluetooth can pick up quite a bit of distance!
Ella B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Such good sounds quality and it comes out very loud to many volume settings and even does Bluetooth.
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
Love this cover for my speaker. I know it's protected if it ever falls and it doesn't muffle the sound
Melissa M.
Milford
I like this one because you can connect to it without it being connected and it is very loud
Michelle R.
This is a perfect speaker cover for any room. I wasn't sure if i was going to like the color as much as I do but it definitely stands out.
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I love the ability to change the look my Bose sound link. I wish there were more colors
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
I have this in my kitchen so I can listen to music while I cook. I love it. Quality sound and looks nice