BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Ella B.
Ella B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Such good sounds quality and it comes out very loud to many volume settings and even does Bluetooth.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Murray , UT
I highly recommend this speaker! It has very good sound is very high quality!
Ting Ting F.
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
It is great. the volume is very sensitive. So it can go from low to high really quickly.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Stafford , Va
I love the ability to change the look my Bose sound link. I wish there were more colors
joana s.
joana s.
Corona, NY
Love the sound and how i feel the music because some speakers don't do its job right this definitely did!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rochester, WA
The sound is amazing & I can listen to music and hear everything perfectly.
Jennifer  E.
Jennifer E.
Gainesville, FL
My family has never bought anything but Bose. It's always a great sound and lasts for years!!!
Vienna R.
Vienna R.
My brother and I both have the bose wireless speaker. This cute cover not oly protects but helps us to identify which one is ours
Kysharna D.
Kysharna D.
Love this product, it's not a bright pink, protects my speaker, good to travel with, it does the job.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midlothian Tx
I like this one because you can connect to it without it being connected and it is very loud