BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
My rare purchases are always quality purchases. I love my nose speaker! For when I'm showering, cleaning, in a singing mood etc. music is life and music is love!
Alia S.
Alia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love my wireless speaker. My girls love having dance parties with my speaker and using my iPhone to broadcast their favorite tunes.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
The Bose SoundLink Speaker Cover is perfect for holding speakers and is sturdy enough to protect the speakers from damage.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
This is a perfect speaker cover for any room. I wasn't sure if i was going to like the color as much as I do but it definitely stands out.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Fits my speaker perfectly!!! And it's pretty in pink which is fabulous!!!! Love this so much
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Techie Expert
Cute cover for my Bose Soundlink. I use my Soundlink all the time and the cover protects the corners from damage.
Krystyna  T.
Krystyna T.
Sugar Land, TX
A very good investment. The sound is very clear and crisp. The Bluetooth can pick up quite a bit of distance!
Allie D.
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
I have this in my kitchen so I can listen to music while I cook. I love it. Quality sound and looks nice
Lissette M.
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
Love this cover for my speaker. I know it's protected if it ever falls and it doesn't muffle the sound
Ana M.
Ana M.
Milpitas, CA
Really like it u can carry any were I love the color and all about this brand is 100% recommendable.