BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Sophia Q.
The Bose SoundLink Speaker Cover is perfect for holding speakers and is sturdy enough to protect the speakers from damage.
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
I would love to try this wireless speaker because in almost all the reviews that I've read they said this is awesome
Tiffiney B.
Techie Expert Level 2
Cute cover for my Bose Soundlink. I use my Soundlink all the time and the cover protects the corners from damage.
Krystyna  T.
Sugar Land, TX
A very good investment. The sound is very clear and crisp. The Bluetooth can pick up quite a bit of distance!
joana s.
Corona, NY
Love the sound and how i feel the music because some speakers don't do its job right this definitely did!
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
I have this in my kitchen so I can listen to music while I cook. I love it. Quality sound and looks nice
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
Love this cover for my speaker. I know it's protected if it ever falls and it doesn't muffle the sound
Ana M.
Milpitas, CA
Really like it u can carry any were I love the color and all about this brand is 100% recommendable.
Ella B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Such good sounds quality and it comes out very loud to many volume settings and even does Bluetooth.
Jennifer  E.
Gainesville, FL
My family has never bought anything but Bose. It's always a great sound and lasts for years!!!