BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Jess R.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Cute and sturdy! Worth the extra investment to dress up and protect your speaker!
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this cover for my Bose speakers just to add a touch of color, the speaker is fantastic, it fills my entire first floor when I turned it all up and I can still hear it in the second floor. It is pretty small but don't let that fool you, it is worth it and this cover just makes it look perfect.
Pam L.
Pam L.
We use the Bose speakers ALL. THE. TIME!! It's a great product of you like the bass, and these speakers have a lot of bass! Bought mine from target.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
My rare purchases are always quality purchases. I love my nose speaker! For when I'm showering, cleaning, in a singing mood etc. music is life and music is love!
Alia S.
Alia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love my wireless speaker. My girls love having dance parties with my speaker and using my iPhone to broadcast their favorite tunes.
Sophia Q.
Sophia Q.
The Bose SoundLink Speaker Cover is perfect for holding speakers and is sturdy enough to protect the speakers from damage.
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Techie Expert
Cute cover for my Bose Soundlink. I use my Soundlink all the time and the cover protects the corners from damage.
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Slidell, LA
Fits my speaker perfectly!!! And it's pretty in pink which is fabulous!!!! Love this so much
Krystyna  T.
Krystyna T.
Sugar Land, TX
A very good investment. The sound is very clear and crisp. The Bluetooth can pick up quite a bit of distance!
Allie D.
Allie D.
Columbus, OH
I have this in my kitchen so I can listen to music while I cook. I love it. Quality sound and looks nice