BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Angel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually don't like a lot of color when it comes to accessorizing my electronics, I prefer the sleekness of the device. But this Pink speaker color for my DOPE Bose Soundlink gives the right pop of color need for my new color scheme in my room. And I like the color when I travel with my speaker, makes my environment feel familiar
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this cover for my Bose speakers just to add a touch of color, the speaker is fantastic, it fills my entire first floor when I turned it all up and I can still hear it in the second floor. It is pretty small but don't let that fool you, it is worth it and this cover just makes it look perfect.
Lauren P.
Agat, GU
We actually have the previous model and it's great. We compared with several other speakers to check sound quality and it by far was the best. Great battery life as well.
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
My rare purchases are always quality purchases. I love my nose speaker! For when I'm showering, cleaning, in a singing mood etc. music is life and music is love!
Pam L.
We use the Bose speakers ALL. THE. TIME!! It's a great product of you like the bass, and these speakers have a lot of bass! Bought mine from target.
Elizabeth H.
Statesboro, GA
This speaker works great. I love it and would highly recommend it to everybody. The quality of sound it produces is amazing! Very easy to use!
Michelle R.
This is a perfect speaker cover for any room. I wasn't sure if i was going to like the color as much as I do but it definitely stands out.
Lupita m.
The quality of Bose is amazing , the sounds are perfect, i really love this brand has amazing quality products. and love the pink color
Alia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love my wireless speaker. My girls love having dance parties with my speaker and using my iPhone to broadcast their favorite tunes.
Rachel B.
I bought is cover for protection of my Bose speaker. I also bought it to give it some life and color. Lol I got it I blue though.