BY BOSE

The soundlink iii cover lets you add color to your soundlink iii speaker, while providing added protection from scratches and abrasions. Choose from gray, blue, green, orange and pink. see more...

Angel W.
Angel W.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually don't like a lot of color when it comes to accessorizing my electronics, I prefer the sleekness of the device. But this Pink speaker color for my DOPE Bose Soundlink gives the right pop of color need for my new color scheme in my room. And I like the color when I travel with my speaker, makes my environment feel familiar
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Agat, GU
We actually have the previous model and it's great. We compared with several other speakers to check sound quality and it by far was the best. Great battery life as well.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Statesboro, GA
This speaker works great. I love it and would highly recommend it to everybody. The quality of sound it produces is amazing! Very easy to use!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
This is a perfect speaker cover for any room. I wasn't sure if i was going to like the color as much as I do but it definitely stands out.
Lupita m.
Lupita m.
The quality of Bose is amazing , the sounds are perfect, i really love this brand has amazing quality products. and love the pink color
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I bought is cover for protection of my Bose speaker. I also bought it to give it some life and color. Lol I got it I blue though.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I would love to try this wireless speaker because in almost all the reviews that I've read they said this is awesome
Lissette M.
Lissette M.
Rialto, CA
Love this cover for my speaker. I know it's protected if it ever falls and it doesn't muffle the sound
Ana M.
Ana M.
Milpitas, CA
Really like it u can carry any were I love the color and all about this brand is 100% recommendable.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Totally adorable, making the best speakers around, cute as a button! A girl needs her pink!